Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Pangaeus), 120 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186930 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
#202022 - 07/07/09 06:47 PM Re: What I'd like to see in Virtual Families 2 [Re: bettedaviseyz]
MJTh Offline

I think It's be nice to have the option to save up to purchase a new house and then move! That'd be fun! Plus maybe a larger upgrade store. Like have maybe a new couch set.

Might be good to also show what kinds or groceries are getting low so you can buy certain things your peeps like and eat the most.

Maybe also have different kinds of pets. Say something exotic like a pet iguana or a pet bird in a cage. It could become a kind of chore to feed the bird or if a parrot teach it to talk. hehe! So much can be done for sure.

I also would love different weather. Right now there can be an earthquake and then you have to start with repairs. Maybe a few other things like power outages or hail storms.

I love this game. Nice clean fun I can let my nieces and nephews watch with out worrying their might be something scarey or inappropriate.

anyway thanks for a very addictive and fun game!

#204124 - 07/19/09 02:01 AM Re: Virtual Families Suggestions [Re: Sweetz]
platonica Offline

Some of my suggestions are pretty similar to Lewanda's, but here it goes:

- Some occasions can be really disturbing. Suppose you have triplets that have all gone to college when you launch the game and both the parents are promoted, that's five occasions you have to say OK to before you can get anything done. Then one of the parents go "Send e-mail to player", and you are interrupted AGAIN. These "occasion messages" could be made a lot less disrupting, or you could get to choose when to read them.

- I think the family should buy the house, and take a loan with periodic mortgage. Also tax the house based on its value, more upgrades = more tax.

- I loved Lewanda's suggestion about a garden, something more to do for the player or even a side business/chance to make extra cash for the family.

- Absolutely get rid of the interest part of the family's income, it makes the game so uninteresting. Yes I know something is needed to make the choice between saving and spending harder, but that's the wrong way to go. suppose you've saved up $400,000 that means that you are guaranteed $40,000 and that it's unimportant whether your peeps together make $30 or $1380, especially when there's really nothing to DO with the money later in the game. I'd like to see a stock portfolio though, where you can choose to set aside part of the family's money and invest it in stock that they can either win or loose on. It doesn't have to be complicsted, make a low-risk and high-risk portfolio to choose from, not a million different stocks to choose from.

- Lewanda suggested a beauty parlor, my suggestion is pretty close. I'd like to see a home version of "girls'/boys' night out" with spa-treatment for the ladies and whatever guys do for them. A way to spend money anytime in the game, and a way to boost happiness when needed

---

And besides this, a whole new game like VF, only the family runs a farm.

#204125 - 07/19/09 02:05 AM Re: Virtual Families Suggestions [Re: platonica]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
I love platonica's farm idea, especially if they can interact with the animals.

#205630 - 07/28/09 10:05 PM Re: Virtual Families Suggestions [Re: Lewanda]
VVFanatic Offline
Guru

Loc: Texas
Well What about if there is like 5 houses and each generation you make repairs on your current house the house is perfect and then you buy another one and so on ...........

VF2 -80%

#205634 - 07/28/09 11:54 PM Re: Virtual Families Suggestions [Re: VVFanatic]
Elisa725 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Berkeley, CA
Here are my ideas:

1: There should be fraternal twins and triplets(different genders/different looks). I have a friend(of whom I'm really close to) that is a fraternal twin.

2: There should be a school. If not a school, than maybe a tutor; at the least report cards. I mean, what's all the studying for, anyways?

3: The kids should come back after college. Well, at least some should. And the parent that didn't die(if there is one) shouldn't be forcefully kicked out. And I think some of the peeps should get e-mails from their family.

4: Whoever said anything about sleepovers, I agree. Wouldn't it be cool if you could interact with another family? And I also agree with the snow idea, a.k.a., seasons. It would be fun.

5: Not telling you this was my idea, but my little bro. said he wanted to see actual pregnancy . I don't care too much for that idea, but I can't speak for the rest of you.

6: If only you could make new rare ones and move the current ones down a bit(hint, hint).

7: Make enough food for everyone at the table next time, please! It frightens me to see someone eating abseloutely nothing.

8: I think there should be an actions like "fighting" or "breaking up a fight" or "taking sides". It would be funny to watch the boys crowd behind dad and girls behind mom.

#206234 - 08/02/09 04:33 PM Re: Virtual Families Suggestions [Re: platonica]
JamieH Offline
Trainee

Loc: IN
I have a few suggestions;

1. Have items they interact with. Like a phone, or a garden.

2. Add the stock market or a sie business for more money.

3. Be able to take a test for the 18 yr olds, then pick a college they got o according to the test "he 18 yr old" takes. This would mean YOU as the player of the game will take the test for the 18 yr old. Depending on the score, the 18 yr old, or YOU get to pick the college they attend.

4. BE able to influence how the kids grow up. MEaning, if they are on the PC alot, or outside..so on...then that will infulence what they like or their jobs.

5. I love the idea of saving up to buy a house. Have different types of houses, with different layouts.

6. Offer more items like clothing, and house items.
Maybe a new fridge, or oven..or even more house upgrades like more rooms or a bigger kitchen.

7. If you add the buisness, have an option of off site, or at home. If at home they can either pay for the site or pay for more room in the house.

8. More jobs.

9. Be able to pick a job for your person.

10. Be able to design your own patterns for things. Maybe be able to move furniture around.

PLEASE becarefull though! Some of these tread with the border of that OTHER game like this...

#206267 - 08/02/09 07:07 PM Re: Virtual Families Suggestions [Re: platonica]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: One of the thirteen colonies
Originally Posted By: platonica
And besides this, a whole new game like VF, only the family runs a farm.

WOW.

I've been thinking that for a while, too!

#207405 - 08/10/09 08:44 AM Re: Virtual Families Suggestions [Re: platonica]
Pokemontrainer99 Offline
Expert

Loc: England
Originally Posted By: platonica
Lewanda suggested a beauty parlor, my suggestion is pretty close. I'd like to see a home version of "girls'/boys' night out" with spa-treatment for the ladies and whatever guys do for them. A way to spend money anytime in the game, and a way to boost happiness when needed.

I agree, but how about having to reach certain goals too unlock hair colors and styles. For example:
Cocoa is in gen 1. Cocoa has blonde hair and the Guiding Hand wants her to have blue hair. But first the family had to reach 6 children. They have 5 and it is time to try for another.
If that wrked you would unlock blue hair dye in the shop. Same with hair styles.

I would also like the tag game here, even though I don't play VV2.

Maybe connecting online would be resricted to player names you know.

I would like more interaction with the peeps and pets. Say clubs could come to the garden and the peeps could be members. Or the pet could get an illness and the owner would take it to the vet.

Maybe the kids could go to school, because why on earth do they do homework.
And yes I would like to chat to our peeps if possible.

Now all of these are only suggestions, but I would like them in the game.
See you!

Edited by Pokemontrainer99 (08/10/09 09:20 AM)
Edit Reason: Added suggestions

#207406 - 08/10/09 11:43 AM Re: Virtual Families Suggestions [Re: Pokemontrainer99]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I'd like to see each slot have its own images folder. That way the look of the house and surrounds could be different for each family. User-created mods could also be applied to just one game or more as the player desires.

#207417 - 08/10/09 05:57 PM Re: Virtual Families Suggestions [Re: arnie]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
what a good idea, Arnie!! laugh
I'd like it in the VV games too! grin

Page 4 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 17 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter