Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 104 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#207310 - 08/09/09 03:07 AM A MESSAGE FROM THE STAFF
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Quote:
This game has been out less than 3 months, and this forum has already grown to over THIRTEEN HUNDRED topics, and more than FOURTEEN THOUSAND replies! shocked We would like to think this reflects the popularity of the game, but sadly, what it really represents is a huge repetition of posts, and many semi-private conversations/off topic comments.

The moderators and administrators have conferred, and are cleaning things up by consolidating/deleting duplicate and non-contributory posts.

We WANT you to enjoy the game and the forum! laugh We WANT to hear about cool things that happen in your games! laugh We Especially want to hear about how much you're enjoying the games! laugh laugh laugh

We also want you to help us make it easy for your fellow game players to find answers to their many questions. By helping us moderate the forum, your also helping yourselves get the most out of it! laugh laugh laugh

We would really appreciate it if, before you post, you ask yourself a few basic questions:
  • Is what I'm about to post meaningful to other game players?
  • Is my reply to a post on topic with the thread subject?
  • Is my reply helpful to all game players or should I post it in a pm to conserve forum space?
  • Is my reply to a help question unique? Or is it duplicating someone else's answer?
  • If I want to comment on an event or something really cool in my game, is there already a thread going where others have had/commented on the same event? If so please consider posting there.
  • Here are two excellent places to search for Help before you post questions. We realize there are many more, but these 2 will answer 90% of the questions beginners have.
    Before You Post by Krystal
    BayouBlonde's Helpful VF Answers and Post Index Courtesy of BayouBlonde

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#207330 - 08/09/09 02:29 PM Re: A MESSAGE FROM THE STAFF [Re: Rockmower]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
I forgot to mention, that while this thread is locked, that you can send me a pm if you have questions about it's content. I will ask you not to overwhelm the admin's or other moderators with pm's. Keep in mind, that I do have other things to do, so I will reply to all of your pm's as quickly as I can.

I've already gotten a couple of pm's and want to point out that the message is NOT pointed at anyone in particular, nor is it intended to offend anyone.

We truly do appreciate your input! We are merely pleading for your help in getting the forum back under control.

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter