Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 104 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
#197861 - 06/05/09 01:57 PM Re: What I'd like to see in Virtual Families 2 [Re: Lewanda]
tkdgrl223 Offline
Master

I agree too.

But with the beauty parlor and neighbors it seems to me that Virtual Neighborhood or Virtual Town would be better. So then you can care for a small town with multiple families.

Or like how some people want to be able to connect the VVs with the internet so it could be multiplayer, with trading. These small towns/neighborhoods could be an actully multiplayer game, we connect to the internet and we all get a family to take care of and have our family interact with the other players' families.

#197873 - 06/05/09 05:22 PM Re: What I'd like to see in Virtual Families 2 [Re: tkdgrl223]
*Vanna Offline
Consigliere

Loc: TEXAS
Alot of these suggestions are great. I love Lewanda's suggestions, and the suggestion of the nursing timer being displayed. But some of the suggestions are SO 'Sims'ish. I wont play the sims. i dont care for the game. the way VF is right now (like Lewanda said) its a very good game. But there are a few things that could bring it over the top. The peeps NEED to interact with one another. Its just unnatural to me. How can a nursing mother carry around a baby for 2 years and then have no interaction with it after that...Just weird! Anyway. It is a GOOD game. and i love playing. There are just a few more things i would like added!

#197878 - 06/05/09 06:45 PM Re: What I'd like to see in Virtual Families 2 [Re: *Vanna]
lego222 Offline
Trainee

Loc: tv room/my toy room
1.chat with the little people.
2.take care of pets
3.all seasons
4.more kinds of weather(forget the ice storm!!!)
5.more kind of pets.(bunnys,chinise dwarf hamsters,mice,etc.)
6.lower career room upgrade prices.
7.more likely to have twins or triplets.
Click to reveal..
those are my ideas smile.

#197888 - 06/05/09 07:39 PM Re: What I'd like to see in Virtual Families 2 [Re: tkdgrl223]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
Virtual neighborhood sounds nice, but I'd like to be able to play without having to be connected to someone else.

One thing I forgot to mention that I'd like in the next VF is more options for pets. I'd also like to be able to choose to have more than one pet and have the family interact with them.

Thanks LDW for making the games. They are so enjoyable and a great way to relax. And thanks for allowing our input! smile
Big hugs!!!

Edited by Lewanda (06/05/09 07:40 PM)
Edit Reason: Thanks

#197947 - 06/06/09 03:53 PM Re: What I'd like to see in Virtual Families 2 [Re: Lewanda]
anyonebutme Offline
Adviser

i agree with Lewanda 100 % with the idea of several houses because the same old house gets boring

#200616 - 06/28/09 03:10 AM Re: Virtual Families Suggestions [Re: Sweetz]
Nealsmama Offline
Adviser

Loc: USA
The kids should have wetting accidents where you have to buy them a new outfit immediately. If you don't have enough money, they get more and more unhappy, then blue, then depressed. Once they get the outfit, voila! Elated again.

#200620 - 06/28/09 03:18 AM Re: What I'd like to see in Virtual Families 2 [Re: *Vanna]
VVFanatic Offline
Guru

Loc: Texas
yes i have also loaded the game and found myself to be playing my sisters file smile

VF2 -80%

#200933 - 06/29/09 04:58 PM Re: What I'd like to see in Virtual Families 2 [Re: VVFanatic]
loisk Offline

I'm thoroughly enjoying VF and am anxiously awaiting word on an upgrade or a 2.
I agree with an option of buying up in homes.
It would be fun/cute to have the baby crawling and being picked up to put in a high chair and/or crib. A little more cooing by the baby. Toys that can be selected and bought. (Of course in real life, children do tend to argue over toys.
A little larger kitchen table that would seat at least 6.
Lower prices to buy things or increase starting wages.
More selection of items to buy in the store or for the home. (I decided I won't let my peeps have pinball machine since that's almost all they then want to do. lol

Thank you

#201464 - 07/02/09 07:46 PM Re: What I'd like to see in Virtual Families 2 [Re: loisk]
XiloDragon Offline
Expert

Loc: "In the Visible Universe"
Yes! Finally found the developer thread for vf2 suggestions. allright, down to buisness; i really like lewandas suggestions alot.he/she basicly said what i wanted to say for me:
Originally Posted By: lewanda
Virtual neighborhood sounds nice, but I'd like to be able to play without having to be connected to someone else.
Yes i would love that. , i also like the idea of having a choice of not having to be connected with someone elses computer to have a virtual neighborhood. and not just that, but a virtual city would also be nice, and a car. like u could get in the car and go to the doctors.

One thing I forgot to mention that I'd like in the next VF is more options for pets. I'd also like to be able to choose to have more than one pet and have the family interact with them.
Dang! beat me to it again. yes i would totally love more than one pet and having the family members(and the families "owner" (or in other words, the one whos playing the game)) to interact with the pets.

Thanks LDW for making the games. They are so enjoyable and a great way to relax. And thanks for allowing our input! smile
Big hugs!!!
another thing i agree with. yes the only way i am able to support ldw in helping make their games is by giving suggestions for new games. and also, all these things are nice, but like everything, there has to be alot of people putting alot of effort into making all those things come to pass, so just a few tips(even though u may already know them, but their just for newbies and for people who lack at least a little bit of common sense(like me for instance)) due to fullfilling everybodies(or alot of peoples) suggestions, the release date of the final product will be longer. and also, i wish i could help, I would LOVE to help ldw with their games, but, due to my age being 13, i do not fullfill the requirements to work and have an 'official' job, according to the law, but i love ldw and all their games, and i really want to help more than just giving suggestions for ldws games when i get older.
oh and one more thing, i support my previous vv4 suggestions for vf2 when i say a 3d environment would be nice. (but u c, then again comes more work put into making the game, and the longer it will be untill the finished product comes out.
I LOVE ldw and VF. (with most companies, the sequals to the games sometimes suck, or are not as good as the first one, but with ldw, it is the opposite; They just keep getting BETTER!) anyway, thanks again. if u have any problems or find any errors with my post, plz just om me and i will NOT be offended if moderators moderate my post as long as they do not distort the original meanings, purposes, or intentions that my unedited post shows. thanks!
xilodragon1

#201965 - 07/07/09 03:40 PM Re: What I'd like to see in Virtual Families 2 [Re: *Vanna]
bettedaviseyz Offline

I too would love more interaction between the peeps. When a child is looking for Mommy or Daddy, they walk right by them and don't see them. I have been a Foster Parent in real life and hugs and cuddling is very important in the formative years for children. We don't have any of that.

Also, a Divorce button would be nice! Some of the spouses I've chosen are some of the laziest "slobs" in the world. My peep will be working their hind-ends off and will reach master and the lazy, arrogant spouse will be at a Level 3.

Also, I'm almost 60 and believe me I do not walk like I am my great-grandmother. It makes the game just totally boring after the kids are gone.

When a parent dies, it would be great if the kids could come home or a kid could come home from college and be with the remaining parent until their demise.

I lost a 5 generation game because of the inability to get my couple to have a baby. I tried everything, closing out of the game, logging back in 3-4 times a day everyday. I bought the baby boost as a last resort, perfumes, gave them mangoes, candies, "green" hand, they still didn't want a baby undoubtedly because they would do-their-do and just walk of nonchalantly as if "Oh, well, that's over with!" attitude. 5 generations, all the upgrades and $300,000 because a couple "refused" to have a baby, heartbreaking!

I have two cats and they love petting, etc. The cats could go out in the yard and watch the birds (never let the birds get caught of course, kinda like the gopher), climb a tree, purr, sit next to the peeps. Have the peeps feed them.

Maybe other members of the family could help out with the baby instead of Mommy always carrying it around.

My peeps beg me for a vacation, but they never leave the house.

Be able to upgrade for a lower price and upgrade all the rooms, not just the kitchen, office and workshop. That bathroom really needs some refurbishing as well as it sounds like they need a new washer!

The kids to have friends over for sleepovers, neighbors for cookouts. Especially the nosy neighbor that seems to be a voyeur as he is always watching our peeps house and yard.

As they've mentioned above, be able to keep the clothes we buy them and change clothes more often. Be able to change the hairstyles.

I don't know what type of programming it would take to add some of the ideas to the game or come out with a new game with the additions, but I can't think of anything else right now. Thanks for allowing me to throw in my ideas.

Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter