Hi, I have a patio for everyone's taste (I hope). smile Download the zip file of the patio you want. I didn't do all the laundry room colors for all of these, as it just got to be too much work. But if the patio you like doesn't have the laundry room/rooms that you want just PM me letting me know which laundry room you want added to which patio. You might also like to view Patios 2, Patios 3 and my Gray-Rock Patio.

I've had this patio shape in mind from the time I started playing the game but never could get it to look right with that kiddie pool. After Lyssaria uploaded her pool I couldn't get this patio off my mind. I had to get up in the middle of the night and work on it before it would let me rest. I am so thankful to Lyssaria for inspiring me to make my own inground pool and the patio I've been wanting to create for so long now. The idea for the inground pool belongs solely to her, and I am in no way trying to take away from it but only to create my idea for my patio around her idea for the pool. Thanks Lyssaria! My pool doesn't have her sparkly water, because I'm not sure of exactly how she made it. I have two pool shadow filters, and neither of them gives the result of her beautiful pool water. frown She is such a talented lady, and from what little I've conversed thru PM's with her I gather that she is just as lovely as she is talented. The forum is very fortunate to have her join us.

The first image in the screenshot below shows how a patio looks without the pool (hole filled with flowers), the other 4 images are what it looks like with the pool. Each patio has a concrete walk around the edge of the pool. The pool is enclosed with each zip file.

ENJOY, AND GREAT BIG HUGS!!!!!

Attachments
Patios-1-Screenshot.png

Description: Screenshot of patios

BeigeStonePatio.zip (82 downloads)
Description: Beige-Stone Patio

VF-Porchwood.zip (61 downloads)
Description: VF-Porchwood Patio

StreetBrick.zip (76 downloads)
Description: Street-Brick Patio

Stones.zip (70 downloads)
Description: Stones Patio