Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 291 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186928 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 15 of 17 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 >
Topic Options
#231885 - 10/30/12 10:35 AM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: gamer158]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
It looks like your suggestion for NPCs has already been implemented in VF2, gamer158; if you look at the screenshot on the Facebook site it shows builders doing work in the house.

#232322 - 01/18/13 06:02 AM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: PlayAtWork]
AndreaP Offline

I definitely have a few suggestions for VF2 smile For starters, I really think they need to have a "Time Out" corner in the house (or even a "Time Out" chair you can purchase from the beginning). I know the Salty Candy is supposed to be very effective for stopping bad behavior, but I don't think it works that well- nor does the scolding hand. My kids go crazy! HA! Also, I think you should be able to store more items in your tool tray, including duplicate items so you can stock up on candies & stuff. I think it would be a great idea to have some "necessities" available at all times (that are only offered in the Flea Market now)....like the different candies & snacks. I would LOVE to have these things! I think it would make the game more enjoyable. Thanks!

#232323 - 01/18/13 10:15 AM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: AndreaP]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

I agree with the suggestion to be able to buy duplicate items from the flea market. Just because you've already bought a particular item there is no logical reason why you shouldn't want another, if it appears again in the market.

#232380 - 01/28/13 12:54 AM Re: Virtual Families 2 behavior [Re: anthony20tyu]
StarWarrior72 Offline

I think it would be really cool if there was an easter egg wherein, you name a character after a book character, and, if they look similar enough, someone like the book character's fictional spouse, with the same name, will ask to marry them. Then they will have the kids that the characters had. After they've had all the kids that the characters had, they'll start having random kids, as usual. I know that there would be copyright issues, but JK Rowling at least (I've heard) will let you get away with anything, as long as she likes it. She'd probably think that a Harry Potter Virtual Family was hysterical!

Some suggestions for books that would totally be worth doing...
Harry Potter
Star Wars
The Hunger Games
Yeah, stuff that's popular.

Another idea, in Virtual Villagers, you can set the speed for different things, which you couldn't do in VF (not so sure about VF2). Maybe you could speed up special events, like emails and chance cards?

Maybe it could also be less of a chance to adopt people? Maybe there could be a little tab for adopting kids for your family?

#232393 - 01/29/13 10:50 AM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: PlayAtWork]
StarWarrior72 Offline

I'd really like to see an option to make my family vegetarian. I mean, if I keep them from meat in this game, it's possible, but I can never meet all the trophies' criteria.

Also, could we maybe have a choice to have the father care for babies sometimes? I hate having a strong, independant woman who gets depressed because she didn't have a husband, so I let her get married, then they want kids, so they get kids, and then I'm looking at her going "You were so smart! Now you can't do anything!"
I mean, the guy could get baby formula from the fridge, and there's nothing else a mother does for her kid that a male can't do. (Post-birth, of course)

Edited by StarWarrior72 (01/29/13 10:57 AM)
Edit Reason: New idea

#232506 - 02/10/13 05:39 PM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: StarWarrior72]
RaggDoll Offline

Loc: OR
ok, I am reading and reading. I don't have an iphone, ipad, ipod or am I likely to. I have my laptop and I am good with that. I have vv1 thru 5 and vf nd pt and ft. I have been a fan for quite a while. I would like to see vf 2 for the pc. Either an expansion or a new game. I just am not going to buy some over priced apple product to play games. I have an android, but the So please vf 2 for pc... pleeeeaaaasssseeee.

#232574 - 02/23/13 11:59 PM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: RaggDoll]
Hallinandez Offline

I'd love to see the furniture placement tweaked, as it feels very clunky and clumsy to place stuff, and sometimes (mainly in the 2nd bedroom) doesn't allow you to place items right up against the wall, which leaves it sitting out from the wall by quite some distance. This would be great to address as it really limits designing nice rooms.

And also just more choice, more items, especially sofas, cabinets, wardrobes, rugs, it would be amazing to be able to change the wall colours and flooring.

#233919 - 05/09/13 06:59 PM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: Hallinandez]
Corylea Offline
Expert

Loc: Boston area, USA
I feel lonely for my little people, because they rarely interact with one another. There's a small interaction when they marry, and another one when they make a baby, and that's about it.

I'd love to see the ability for two kids to play together or for adults to be able to do something (besides make a baby :D) together. One thing that both adults and kids can do, that's already in the game, and that's commonly done with someone else is play a board game. Give us a board game we can put on a table, where we can drop two or more family members on it. An adult playing with their kid, two adults playing, two kids playing -- you could get a lot of mileage out of just one thing.

#233943 - 05/10/13 05:41 AM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: Corylea]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

There are some interactions already built in. Drop an adult on a child and they'll tell the kids a story. Drop a child on another child and you'll get one of a number of reactions. They'll play trains, they'll go off for a giggle party, or they'll become "jumpy".

#233957 - 05/11/13 02:30 AM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: arnie]
Corylea Offline
Expert

Loc: Boston area, USA
Originally Posted By: arnie
Drop an adult on a child and they'll tell the kids a story.

I didn't know about that one; thanks for the tip! smile

Page 15 of 17 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter