Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 91 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 14 of 17 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 >
Topic Options
#231545 - 07/04/12 11:58 PM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: Sherry4803]
Wolfsfire Offline

Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez upgrade/update/something Virtual Families!!! I've been playing this for quite a while but I've bought everything, fixed everything, done everything and getting somewhat bored! Help us or one morning you will turn on the game and find ALL of us dead!
smirk cry

#231774 - 09/20/12 03:07 PM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: Wolfsfire]
Gigip Offline

I would like a VF that had the seasons change. Think of the fun with snowstorms (shoveling), Autumn (raking leaves) etc.

#231795 - 09/30/12 08:29 PM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: Gigip]
spygirl2 Offline
Trainee

Loc: Florida
I play VF on one desktop, two laptops, and one tablet, and the computers have 5 families each (I have insomnia), yet not one family has gotten all the Collections! And, I have had families that were in their 23rd generation! So, please, on VF2 please make it easier to get all the items, to be able to have the ability to purchase other collectibles if yours are complete, and to buy modifications to rooms and acreage instead of going crazy doing it through the registry. I also would love the ability to adopt when I want, to have more than 6 kids if I want, to not look old at 45!!!, to not die so young, to be able to add a wing to my house so that my children can get married and stay (like they do in real life!) with their ability to work and have kids, and have the ability for the widow or widower to go to a wing of the house and give the house to a child to marry and have kids (but the parent can stay until they die). Also why can't the widow get remarried?? I know it's an option if they never had kids, but they should have that ability all the time. Also I want to have more than one pet and be able to play with it. And be able to buy other furniture or accessories.

#231830 - 10/15/12 10:25 PM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: spygirl2]
delphi33 Offline

How can I one get into beta testing? I have played and finished all the games and signed up for each of the test on my phone and laptop... last may when I discovered the new games. Is there something else that can help me be apart of the tests?

PS. Do they have an estimated release date? Early next year?

#231835 - 10/16/12 12:15 AM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: delphi33]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Both this FAQ answer and this post have information about becoming a beta tester. smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#231837 - 10/16/12 09:46 AM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: Xay]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
It might be a good idea to rewrite the Beta test FAQ/application so that device information other than Windows/Mac OS can be included, especially since LDW seem to be concentrating more on bringing out games for iOS and Android platforms.

#231840 - 10/17/12 01:57 AM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: arnie]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
I've been trying to find time to update the beta test application for over a year. shocked I'll get it done, but it might not be for a while.

#231844 - 10/17/12 08:42 AM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: LadyCFII]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned it before (probably over a year ago). smile If I keep nagging will it help get it updated quicker, or will it act like the green hand used too often and have the opposite effect? wink

#231877 - 10/27/12 02:31 PM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: arnie]
gamer158 Offline
Trainee

Seeing that you are taking your time with game development (no problem with that) i have my suggestions for Virtual Families 2.
Put from simples to most difficult (in my opinion):

1.Make homes more customizable (with in-game things, fan-made mods are something aside):
a.I think that when you buy an upgrade or new artifact, there should be different models (idea taken from games like Gardenscapes)
b.Customize rooms with things like wallpapers, pictures, indoor and outdoor plants. (e.g.: you can put an bubble, leaf, fire, etc-themed wallpaper in the bedroom, pictures of things like fish)
These things don't have a function aside of decoration. Everything for in-game money, obviously.

2. NPCs (is that the appropriate name for this thing?):
Like the heathens in VV5, these persons can't be influenced directly (no click-and-drag), but can be indirectly with help of your people. Put someone with someone and they will make something such as play games or talk and the like.
More ideas about this:
+ make a "friendship" stat(kind of akin to "faith"), one for each member of your family, the more friendship, they will do a higher variety of actions (such as becoming a boy/girlfriend).
+ when you put put two people together, put some commands (>play video games, >play tag, >talk, >etc)(more like buttons, less like command lines)

3. When someone dies and you choose to continue with the next generation, the previous owner(the other,non dead one) should continue in the house.

4. Same-sex relationships OMG WHO SAID THAT?!? it wasnt me.

5. Family members being able to exit (temporary) the house:
It's kind of the pressing having persons trapped in home all their lives, so:
- People exit the map, you wait for them to come back (maybe a timer will be needed)
- Multiple maps, such as work, school, friend houses, park. When someone exits a map, enters into other. I am aware that this one is a lot more job compared to the other one.

6. Instead of making a bigger property, just make a small one with a house that has multiple floors. You can change floors with a button of the screen or the keyboard.

#231882 - 10/30/12 12:22 AM Virtual Families 2 behavior
anthony20tyu Offline

I think the Parent AI should also be able to punish and discourage certain Movments.

Page 14 of 17 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter