Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 97 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
02/24/24 09:16 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy, Alice Arthagon
30707 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30707 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#191470 - 05/04/09 01:32 AM Re: Review of Virtual Families [Re: Rockmower]
VVFanatic Offline
Guru

Loc: Texas
Nice review ... and that is a great pic . grin

VF2 -80%

#191692 - 05/04/09 08:36 PM Re: Review of Virtual Families [Re: VVFanatic]
Brb Offline

The game needs more!! Maybe some add ons 1 of 5 stars I would say 2and that being nice. It does not change so I feel like it just repeats over and over. I contacted LDW twice the day I bought it and the a few days later no body ever contacted me back!!

#191787 - 05/05/09 12:58 AM Re: Review of Virtual Families [Re: Brb]
Carla Administrator Offline
Executive Producer

Loc: Italy
Brb, do you want to send me a PM and tell me how we can help you? We try always to answer all of our customers, but it can happen that we miss an email or two. I apologize for that.

#192770 - 05/09/09 02:43 PM Re: Review of Virtual Families [Re: Carla]
Brb Offline

The game stalls alot , I could not get the book & the game needs work alot . More uogrades , allow more then one pet,.
This game needs a whole upgrade I would suggest posting an
upgrade for anyone that needs it . I thought it would have other people drop by going to work . More suprises this is soo disappointing. I bought it the frist day and hated it I wrote to LWD and nobody contacted me, Then I felt I had it play so I went to get the book and it give me and OPPs all out!
I know you will say did yiu play the trail and I will say yes but with this game 60 minutes is nothing , because they age slow , and do everything else slow so you never see it stays boring you think there has to be more.

#196572 - 05/28/09 03:44 AM Re: Review of Virtual Families [Re: Brb]
mary4jokes Offline
Trainee

Loc: Minnesota USA
unfortunately, i agree with Brb, the game is boring compared to the virtual villagers games, there is not enough to it, while you can earn alot of trophies they are just for repeating the same thing repeatedly, i keep hoping i'm just missing something but i have found no real secrets and i'm on 3rd generations i am also very disappointed in this one

#196585 - 05/28/09 06:24 AM Re: Review of Virtual Families [Re: mary4jokes]
emri Offline
Master

Loc: Land of oz,Ks
I love it.I have other games i play.I dont play it all the time.I check to see if the peeps need food,and play for a while.I have 2 Villages from VV3,1 from VV1.I cant remember how long,ive had them.I would get bored if i played 1 game all the time.I cant wait for VV4.Im sure it will be as great as all the LDW games are.

#196595 - 05/28/09 08:25 AM Re: Review of Virtual Families [Re: arnie]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
You two are a great looking couple!

#196599 - 05/28/09 08:44 AM Re: Review of Virtual Families [Re: Lewanda]
Simsane Offline
Master

Loc: Washington State
Yea they are, aren't they? smile I have been an avid Sims 2 player since the game was released in September 2004 and, while not having every one of them, I have many of them and do enjoy playing that game.

But I go through spells where I get "burned out" on it and need other types of games to play instead. I have played VV, VVII and VVIII and will buy and play VVIV also. I can think of things that I would change with VF, but actually enjoy the fact that it's not just another sims copycat. I was reading over some of the "suggestions" for a future VF game and laughed more than once because what many people ask for is already in the sims 2 games and I'm actually hoping they are not included in the VF games. I LIKE that they are different. I hope that LDW continues to make their own "special" kinds of games and never tries to just copy another game. I hope that LDW stays profitable for many, many more years so they can continue giving us these great games. smile

#196616 - 05/28/09 03:34 PM Re: Review of Virtual Families [Re: Simsane]
Indigo Jo Offline
Adviser

Loc: Kingston Upon Hull
What a sweet wonderful couple they are! smile I have played the Sims quite a few times and have to say I prefer my virtual family/villages. I too think it's much more individualistic and maybe with future generations we can become even more interactive with our 'families' or 'tribes' who knows?
All I will say is what clever people they are, they fully deserve every single inch of praise that comes their way and thank heavens for them! They've saved my sanity many a time! laugh

#202958 - 07/12/09 06:50 PM Re: Review of Virtual Families [Re: Indigo Jo]
Nora Willow Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Eastern Isola
They are all great don't you think? They've made, the forums, they've made some games for us to play, and guess what? Now their making a wholenother game and it is FOR US! Thank you so much for all the LDW games & forums you have made!

~Nora

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter