Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 104 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186928 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 17 of 18 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 >
Topic Options
#158515 - 06/20/08 03:27 PM Re: List of suggestions - Fish Tycoon [Re: Shade Fade]
Terri Stanley Offline

Loc: New Jersey
I just love FT, but would like to see more magic fish, more tanks to breed them in and perhaps larger tanks that hold more fish. "If" there is a FT2.
Every day I look forward to that evening when my hubby and I retire to the drawing room, we each sit at our own computers and I spend hours playing either FT or PT. I'm totally addicted!
Now I'm dreaming of a Bird Tycoon or Aviary Tycoon with colorful birds to breed and sell. Just what I need, another game addiction!

#178802 - 11/29/08 10:02 PM Re: List of suggestions - Fish Tycoon [Re: Terri Stanley]
katzarai Offline

I'd like something I could do while waiting for the fish to grow up - like the bugs you can catch in PT. The extra cash makes a real difference and stops me getting bored when I have nothing else to do.

#182185 - 01/24/09 12:28 AM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: x205a]
invalidthirteen Offline
Adviser

Loc: The Next Shore Of Isola
instead of Fish Tycoon 2, what about new version of Fish Tycoon, an upgrade!

#182542 - 01/28/09 07:54 PM Re: List of suggestions - Fish Tycoon [Re: Shade Fade]
frozenlava Offline

Originally Posted By: Shade Fade
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but it'd be great if we could buy the same decoration item more than once. For example, buying more shells to decorate the tank would be awesome; we could design our tanks with more items.
That's my only suggestion for now, I think I'll add more later. smile

I am related to this in many ways, I don't know if this has been posted yet but I would like to be able to buy 3 seahorses, 1 for each of my tanks. btw, I am on the iphone version.

#183640 - 02/12/09 11:14 AM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: x205a]
invalidthirteen Offline
Adviser

Loc: The Next Shore Of Isola
in next enhancement of fish tycoon, i would like new type and version of it. i want the fish to be more "reptilians" version more than the live-bearers (gave birth to the young). it is similar to Plant Tycoon, we pollinate the seeds and we harvest the seeds, not a young plant. if we make our fish pregnant, the fish will produce eggs. the eggs are in group and falling down bottom of the tank. if we didn't pick it quickly, it will be ate by other fish. its the reason why i want like this because i am clumsy smile and always accidently cross-pollinate a fish. the hybrid was unusual and died in the tank! suchaloss! if this next ft is in my way, at least we can keep the eggs first before we plan to HATCH IT. a rare hybrid is yellow (egg colour), unusual is purple and common is orange, as usual.

#184233 - 02/24/09 02:53 AM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: crazy4ft]
Thiris Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Utah
I suggest a lab where you can add traits to your fish such as making them more resistant from hunger and sickness. Also things like next generation mutations to change the fishies babies! One last thing a fish freezer to save your fishies for later or to save their lives! And lastly a chance to bring fish back to life like if they were really old like 5000

Edited by hex (02/24/09 02:58 AM)

#210561 - 09/19/09 11:40 PM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: x205a]
Diesel984 Offline

I'm sure that it has been covered already, but I'd like to see more tanks be available with an update...

#211828 - 10/20/09 02:19 PM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: Diesel984]
Winterfin Tribe Offline

More extras, like the searhorse, hmm maybe a jelly or something that will help you keep the diseases away.

#225900 - 11/30/10 06:26 PM Re: List of future enhancements
Brookings Offline

I would like the developers to develop a new game that has at least 10 tanks, plus a selling tank. No ick or fungus for the fish. I just want to breed the fish and see what I get and have a place to put them. For example, see who many types of Banana Fish I can get, or how many pink finned fish, etc. It would still be nice to have tank decorations, better food upgrades, but no illness or dead fish. Perhaps have star fish, sea horses, sand dollars, sea urchins from eggs to develop. That type of game would please me, any one else?

#226232 - 12/31/10 10:07 AM Re: List of future enhancements [Re: Brookings]
Winx Club Offline

Originally Posted By: Brookings
I would like the developers to develop a new game that has at least 10 tanks, plus a selling tank. No ick or fungus for the fish. I just want to breed the fish and see what I get and have a place to put them. For example, see who many types of Banana Fish I can get, or how many pink finned fish, etc. It would still be nice to have tank decorations, better food upgrades, but no illness or dead fish. Perhaps have star fish, sea horses, sand dollars, sea urchins from eggs to develop. That type of game would please me, any one else?

I agree with you. laugh

Page 17 of 18 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter