Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 109 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186928 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#179207 - 12/04/08 03:46 PM Can I get a new pet?
sthomas2 Offline

HI all, I just got my little pocket pet yesterday and I picked a pet, but I want a different one....How do I go about getting a new one? and are there any dogs instead of cat like I have?
Also I don't have a drop down list on my lpp, how do I get it? I bought it so I should have the full version....

thanks loads stomas2

#179211 - 12/04/08 05:44 PM Re: Can I get a new pet? [Re: sthomas2]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
The way to access the drop down menu varies, depending upon your device type. This post shows how to access the drop down menu on various Palm devices.

To get a new pet, you will need to give your current pet up for adoption (from the drop down menu) and then adopt a new pet. I like to keep looking until I find an unusual pet with mismatched body parts (Arthur calls them mutants - look here). They are often very cute and quirky. smile

You might find this discussion about the kind of pet that you get in the game helpful.

#179213 - 12/04/08 07:07 PM Re: Can I get a new pet? [Re: LadyCFII]
sthomas2 Offline

Thanks loads for your reply.....I am enjoying "Allie", I like to think of my pet as a girl.....My husband does not like animals so this is my dog he won't let me have....so I won this one...hehe

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter