Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 179 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#199658 - 06/21/09 05:06 PM Re: (possible spoilers!)Funny things done by villagers [Re: TutuiFlower]
George T SLC Offline
Expert

Loc: Utah
After my first chief who had the power to educate children gave his lecture, the kids' skill gains were Healing for one or two and Parenting for all, or nearly. I concluded that he'd covered sex education! (No, I didn't check Parenting for their initial specialization.)

Related, but not funny: My tribe's second Chiefly Lecture to Young People just concluded, and they all gained one section in Farming. One also gained in Building; I believe he already had some talent there, and he now has two sections worth.

#199660 - 06/21/09 05:11 PM Re: (possible spoilers!)Funny things done by villagers [Re: George T SLC]
George T SLC Offline
Expert

Loc: Utah
hurrihottie:

There's a thread at http://www.ldwforums.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/158610/ about villagers doing cannon balls into the pool, w/ one pic .

#211668 - 10/16/09 10:37 PM Re: (possible spoilers!)Funny things done by villagers [Re: TutuiFlower]
red3080 Offline
Expert

Loc: Victoria Australia
i had an island event and all the villagers went swimming and then all the kide went swimming and were walking on water?

#211677 - 10/17/09 12:02 AM Re: (possible spoilers!)Funny things done by villagers [Re: red3080]
HappyPlayer Offline
Guru

Loc: CA, USA
My population had gotten quite large. I found couple of kids in Nature's Calling Corner, where an older villager walked up and started doing a secret dance. Whatever it was, must have been too funny, because the little peeps ran out of there so fast!! I can just imagine them giggling up a storm! laugh laugh laugh

#212757 - 11/25/09 01:37 AM Re: Funny things done by villagers [Re: LadyCFII]
Bratiskim Offline

For whatever reason, my little lady couldn't wait until her man finished fishing. She ran right into the water and gave him a big embrace!

#212762 - 11/25/09 02:38 AM Re: Funny things done by villagers [Re: Bratiskim]
bluemoon12 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Peace world!!!(i am not tellin...
there were a lot in my village

(\_/)
(O O) ! MY BUNNY
(")(")

#221229 - 04/14/10 02:15 AM Re: Funny things done by villagers [Re: bluemoon12]
IsolaFoxGirl22 Offline

Hahahahahahahaha!!! You guys crack me up. XD

Unfortunately, my villagers aren't as humorous as yours are. -_-;

#226783 - 01/05/11 09:10 AM Re: Funny things done by villagers [Re: IsolaFoxGirl22]
they8pizza Offline
Trainee

Loc: Wisconsin
Click to reveal..
I was working on the statue and when it was almost to the top of the hill I put a villager on the bottom of the hill to have her push, so she walks up the hill just to right back down. I keep putting her back on it a few times before I think to check her action, I look at her action as she's doing it again and it says pushing statue just like it should, so at this point I'm like, how're you pushing it while you're walking away from it. So I decide to let her go where she wanted. I watch her go into the water and around to behind the statue where I can no longer see her. At this point I'm like, well that's an interesting way to do things. Next I know other villagers are following suite and walking (or running in case of one villager) around it like that. I think it was mostly her siblings(well half siblings!) doing it, though the one that ran was her father.

I don't know if that's even supposed to happen! Anyone know if it is?

#226792 - 01/05/11 02:30 PM Re: Funny things done by villagers [Re: they8pizza]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
The villagers do sometimes do that. It's normal for them. laugh

#226793 - 01/05/11 02:43 PM Re: Funny things done by villagers [Re: LadyCFII]
they8pizza Offline
Trainee

Loc: Wisconsin
Kinda odd still in my opinion, from the looks of it it'd be a big climb up a cliff from the ocean just be be able to touch it!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter