Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 104 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 23 of 24 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 >
Topic Options
#225412 - 10/23/10 07:56 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Cipher]
mysteryshrimp Offline
Trainee

Finish the house!

I don't care about the rubble. I don't care about the bath. I don't care about the leaves. We can't have kids until the house you've been working on for (checks age of youngest kid) SIX years is finished.

#225413 - 10/24/10 01:49 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Lovelychunks]
Midii Offline
Adviser

Loc: Isola
STOP LOOKING AT FISHIES! There should so be a prison for fishie watchers.
Make yourself useful, stop bossing everyone around and being proud of the tribe and WORK!
Don't tell me you're unsure what to do! It's the task I set you ten seconds ago!

#225420 - 10/24/10 07:42 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Midii]
mysteryshrimp Offline
Trainee

Originally Posted By: Midii
STOP LOOKING AT FISHIES! There should so be a prison for fishie watchers.

Yeah, sometimes I say "Looking at fishies again? You see those big fishies out there? The ones with the fins? You're going to get a good look at those fishies in a second."

#225451 - 10/29/10 02:48 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: mysteryshrimp]
chocolatechip Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Being chased by angry igaunas
Originally Posted By: mysteryshrimp

Yeah, sometimes I say "Looking at fishies again? You see those big fishies out there? The ones with the fins? You're going to get a good look at those fishies in a second."

LOL!! My conversation with a certain villager..... ( Yep, I'm just that insane.)

" Coral, If I told you that sharks are swimming around the reef, would you still look at at the fishies? You Would? Well, how about you swim with those dolphins over there?"

" Coral, that was a threat, not an invitation. Now get away before I dangle you over those sharks."

" Are you trying to tick me off, Coral!? Because you just did!"

" So, You figured out the hard way those big fish aren't Dolphins. You better swim faster."

" You really like those fishies, huh? I hope you know a threat when you hear one."

" That's it! You're on the Guiding Hand's Naughty list! Guess who's gonna get coal for Isola day!"

Avvi by AR

#226227 - 12/31/10 08:09 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: chocolatechip]
they8pizza Offline
Trainee

Loc: Wisconsin
Well the one I say the most is kinda odd. Anyways I have a villager named Tawa on my first one that's not a trial. Anyways I feel like I have a special connection to her and it's because of her name. Anyways I have no clue what it means or if it even has a meaning to it, but I end up saying "Tawa akena"(don't know that if it does if that'd be spelled right, but it'd be pronounced like a key na)

#228007 - 01/21/11 02:38 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Mom2Marissa1217]
gamelover911 Offline

Loc: Somewhere
Ok this explains everything. I have a villagers named itchi who dislikes bathing. Thats why he itchy!

#230174 - 08/07/11 09:16 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Lovelychunks]
Upinde wa Mvua Offline

"WHAT?! Don't worry about food, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!" /Drops idiotic villager on tree/

#230475 - 12/14/11 07:54 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Upinde wa Mvua]
FoxGirl24 Offline

"Man Ariya, I don't know what you ate, but you're already back in the bathroom?"

#232728 - 03/27/13 07:20 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Mom2Marissa1217]
dragonbolt00 Offline

I got one. It was called The Return of Billbi of something close to it. I could ether confront him or watch him. I chose to watch and got 1000 teach points. cool

#233243 - 04/22/13 03:00 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: dragonbolt00]
MikuruAsahina Offline

First off, I have to say that this thread is HILARIOUS! You guys are great comedians!

"Quit complaining to the beehive River, get back to work!"

"Where did all those kids run off to?! This mushroom is gonna disappear any minute!"

"A little bit lonely? There's three other kids right beside you!"

"Why are you embracing him, he's trying to repair the bath!"

"How is washing your face more important than researching?"

"Washing your face AGAIN?! You just WANT to irritate me don't you?"

(The last three above are dedicated to a villager named Sophia...she just CAN'T seem to do anything.)

"For a Master Scientist, you sure are lazy."

"I wish researching in real life was as easy as going to a dinner table and wagging my arms around for a couple of hours."

"Why do you guys love laundry so much? Almost everyone I know in real life hates it."

"I would hate to live on these guys diet." (Said while eating a cheeseburger, Coke and french fries)

Page 23 of 24 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter