Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 111 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 22 of 24 < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 >
Topic Options
#221213 - 04/13/10 07:06 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Pinkanista]
IsolaFoxGirl22 Offline

Hi, I'm new here and here are a couple of things I say to my villagers:

Where do you think YOU'RE going? Get back over there.

You're finding shelter from the rain...at the roofless alchemy lab? WHY? That doesn't make any sense.

Edited by IsolaFoxGirl22 (04/13/10 07:07 PM)

#221332 - 04/17/10 05:36 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Mom2Marissa1217]
Jazstar Offline

I don't say them aloud, but I do occasionally whack my forehead at some of the stupider things they do.

"Did you just walk off in the middle of a story? Get back here!"

"Azizi, seriously, how hard can it be to tell a story to a six year old?"

"Why are all my male villagers 'waiting for someone'? Azizi, what did you do!?"

"Quick, it's raining, go stand on the lift!"

"... You missed it. The lift has risen. You failed. Now you must tell kids stories until you become a master parent. Have fun with that."

"C'mon, there are three mushrooms and five kids, surely it can't be that hard?!"

"Um... Where did all the kids go? o_0"

"I know that one of you kids is here, I can see your footsteps"

#221357 - 04/18/10 06:29 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Jazstar]
Valancy Offline

Along the lines of finding shelter in the alchemy lab... I often find mine running away FROM the tree and TOWARD the alchemy lab.

Then I say to them, "What?? Why?"

Lately I've been telling the game in general, "Come on, just one more turtle shell. Please? It's not that hard. I want to see that last one I haven't seen. Ooh, cool shell! No, not that one! I want a different one!"

#221406 - 04/20/10 04:19 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Valancy]
IsolaFoxGirl22 Offline

Another one:

"Come on, get back to work already."

"Let's see...oh good, you're old enough to work now." *drag and drop*

#221430 - 04/21/10 03:43 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Mom2Marissa1217]
Ratraccoon Offline

In my second village I decided that my chief would be female that way she can have lots of babies so my other female villagers can spend more time working and less time making babies. But I couldn't get the female child villager to be chief so I gave up and just let one of my adult female villagers be the chief. Then she died of old age in the middle of rebuilding the statue.

"I didn't expect you to live till the end of the construction project but couldn't you have lived at least a year longer so I could get the legendary leader award? That's the last time I start out with a chief in their mid 20's."

"I don't care who the next chief is I just want this project done!"

"You had to pick the 2nd oldest villager to be chief!?"

"OK now this guy is dead, now pick someone younger so the statue project can be finished!"

"Yay you picked a 10 year old cheif!"

"Where is the cheif is he sick? What are you doing making sand castles?! Get back to work!"

"Now it's a potty break?"

"I just heard a bunch of villagers say 'no' are you goofing off again?"

"look, when the construction project is finished you can play all you want. Maybe starting out with a 24 year old chief is just about right after all."

"Yay the project is finished! Too bad you're almost 14 now. Being chief at such a crucial time certainly robbed you of your childhood."

#221490 - 04/22/10 05:33 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Ratraccoon]
Erin46 Offline
Trainee

These are too funny so I come to look at these go back to game WHAT all but 2 of you are dead but there is food allaround you get to work

#221652 - 04/29/10 03:37 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Lovelychunks]
spitfyre13 Offline

(to a villager halfway across the map with the action 'researching')
Oh, so now youre going to start doing your job? 'look, the boss is back, better get back to work!' I DON'T THINK SO.
it happens to me all the time

#221661 - 04/30/10 12:46 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: spitfyre13]
hamster Offline

Loc: Southern California
At start of game: You picked the youngest kid to be chief? Well he doesn't need to do much yet anyway. Oh good he can still pick up collectibles.

#222320 - 06/06/10 03:09 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Jenessa]
Cipher Offline
Expert

Afroman! GET BACK TO WORK!
Why? Why won't you direct work?
No! Don't embrace Lionhead! He's a guy, too, idiot! DIRECT WORK!
Fix the darned lift, you stupid builders! Don't just sit there mowing the ground, or whatever the heck you're doing.
Nobody cares about the dang fishies. FIX THE LIFT!
That's right, you contemplate that tribe.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Stop blowing up the potions!
Kid, kid, kid...
Where'd Monkeyboy go?
Sigh.
Hunga, pick up that mushroom, your brothers having difficulties.
Hey, Monkeyboy just turned 14. Hmm, builders and farmers are useless right now, so you get to to a researcher! Good. I needed more tech points.
Just because you're new doesn't mean you can shirk your responsibilities.
Quit it.
Don't you shake your head at me!
What, Lionhead, you don't like your wife? Too bad! I need another kid.
Quit digging in the dirt and build the lift!
Of course the spunky-looking one likes to run. The little cheer-leader.
*GASP* They're also... Beautiful! This is my new favorite tribe.
WHAT!? How can you dislike green? Shun!
Yay! Magenta-haired girl!
They're all so tall and skinny... Maximum Ride villagers!
"Lolo" is right.
Grown-up Udu! I sure am getting alot of Udus...
(P.S. I once had a villager named Udu. He was my favorite villager. He had red hair and red-and-black clothes. Now any villager with that design is an Udu.)

Edited by Cipher (06/06/10 06:02 AM)

#223847 - 07/28/10 09:17 PM Re: Anyone else get wee bit sad when a villager dies? [Re: Finny]
Kikiann11 Offline
Expert

Loc: NJ
I get sad for my first 20-25, which are the ones I raised. But, after that, not really, because I have so many villagers I grow detached. I remember one that I HATED in VV3 though. Her name was Yasa and she didn't do ANYTHING! I tried and tried, but she stayed in the middle of the village, not doing anything.

Page 22 of 24 < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter