Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 119 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#1504 - 12/23/04 05:46 AM Re: Projects for LDW
Carla Administrator Offline
Executive Producer

Loc: Italy
OK!! Here are two screenshots of the game we are working on

#1505 - 12/23/04 01:14 PM Re: Projects for LDW
Raynne413 Offline
Active Tester

Loc: Cordova, TN
They look great! So will this be kind of a scaled down Sims game? The screenshots look like they are from a Palm. Are you planning on waiting until you are finished with the Palm version to work on the PPC, or are you currently working on both?

#1506 - 12/23/04 01:21 PM Re: Projects for LDW
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
I'm hoping for an adventure game. Arthur's teaser says: "real time adventure sim" and that sounds like a lot of fun! The first screen shot that was posted hints at that - the action field says, "curious about the rock." That smells like an adventure game to me - my FAVORITE kind of game!!

#1507 - 01/08/05 01:13 AM Re: Projects for LDW
Mikani Offline
Superstar

Ooo... Village sim... Nifty! I want it now -_- Playing god to little simulated people is my passion. In Black and White, I used to play bowling, with the villagers as pins ^_^ Probably won't get to do anything like that in this abso-freaking-lutely adorable little sim you guys have cooked up for us... but I have to ask: In Plant Tycoon, there were Magic Plants, among other plants which we sold for money. In Fish Tycoon, we had Magic Fish, and other fish we sold for money. Does this 'Village Sim' mean we have to breed 'Magic Villagers'? Somehow that just doesn't sound right.. -_- As for the idea of selling things... well, I'm not a fan of slavery, so I hope we won't be selling off our villagers O.o I assume you guys have something else in mind to raise funds? Perhaps these little villagers have farms? Also, is there any idea yet as to the date of release, preferably more detailed than, "We hope for a Winter release"?

#1508 - 01/08/05 12:07 PM Re: Projects for LDW
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Welcome to the forums! Your speculation on the new game cracked me up! What would a Magic Villager look like, I wonder? Unfortunately, much to the chagrin of all of us game-hungry LDW-addicted people out here who are eagerly awaiting his new releases, Arthur likes to keep us guessing. I think he enjoys seeing all of the speculation flying around the forums! I've seen him respond to begging before; maybe he might give us another hint if we all started begging?!?

#1509 - 01/08/05 07:41 PM Re: Projects for LDW
Mikani Offline
Superstar

If I were to imagine a "Magic Villager", it would probably leave a trail of sparkles, like the Magic Fish, and... and... they can fly! Yes. Flying sparkly Magic Villagers. They could probably walk on water, too. Or part the seas, if they'd rather As for begging... *ahem* Please tell us, O Wise Sage! *kow-tows before Arthur* Enlighten us with your infinite wisdom, for we are poor ignorant savages in comparison! (Is my nose brown enough yet? ^_~)

#1510 - 01/08/05 08:34 PM Re: Projects for LDW
Raynne413 Offline
Active Tester

I'll join in on the begging, since I seem to be getting some practice in the Little Palm Pet forum. Please please please. . .

I think the magic villagers should have blue hair.

#1511 - 01/09/05 03:30 PM Re: Projects for LDW
Arthur Administrator Offline
Lead Designer

Loc: San Francisco
Lol! If something didn't leave sparkles behind it, how would you know it was magic?

Ok you will not be selling any villagers, so forget that straight off. Don't expect a game just like Fish and Plant Tycoon, because we wanted to take a break from that structure. We are taking some chances with a pretty unique game design, we believe.

Mikani, judging from your comments I suspect you will enjoy the game. We are inching along closer to beta, slowly but steadily!

Arthur

#1512 - 01/09/05 05:26 PM Re: Projects for LDW
Raynne413 Offline
Active Tester

Whoo-hoo! Gotta love betas. Of course, school starts back the 18th, so that will give me something to do in my boring classes.

#1513 - 01/10/05 12:12 PM Re: Projects for LDW
Catman51 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: L.A., CA
C'mon Beta! Can't wait.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter