Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 91 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 43 of 43 < 1 2 ... 41 42 43
Topic Options
#230096 - 07/29/11 05:18 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Mushroom Picker]
Upinde wa Mvua Offline

Originally Posted By: Mushroom Picker
I had one where there where otters and you could feed them or not feed them. I fed them and the took all my food. Normally I think otters are really cute but this time............mad

If you don't feed them,
Click to reveal..
the one who saw them learns how to open clams by watching them, then becomes an apprentice farmer.

#232866 - 04/06/13 08:25 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Xay]
Taco Freak Offline
Adviser

Loc: US
Probably.
I had a
Click to reveal..
bird keep annoying someone while doing research. It said:
Ignore the bird
Chase the bird away

Ignore-Possibly makes mistake in experiment and loses health
Chase-she had to act crazy but she managed to chase it away. smile

I had that one twice. (and on the same villager!) smile

#234099 - 05/16/13 09:51 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Taco Freak]
CalliopeCat18 Offline

Loc: On a starship orbiting Gliese ...
I just got one where the Chief called a "State of the Village Address." Basically, all my villagers got interrupted in the middle of their work (:P), they all went to the stage-y place where the Chief robe normally hangs and watched him pull out a pile of bones (eep!) and supposedly talk about it. Although, considering it was the "State of the Village Address," maybe he was talking about the "state" it would be in if they didn't all go to work! (Yikes!) XD

<3 Calli

#237119 - 04/27/14 07:51 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Tangel]
Joyful Abundance Offline

besides the pots to restore the lab, you need a big knife or spear-like thing that's also lying around somewhere

#240820 - 09/17/16 01:56 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Joyful Abundance]
GamerGirlSam Offline
Trainee

Loc: California
I actually got the "The Omen In the Sky" event three times. I chose to warn the villagers all three times, and I got a different result for each of them.
Click to reveal..
The first time, the villagers were saved and the villager warning them was a hero. The second time, the villagers didn't believe the one warning them, and something bad happened. Nobody was hurt, but they lost food. The villagers were never going to doubt that person again. The third time, the villagers believed the person, but nothing ever happened. The other villagers decided not to embarrass him about it, as he risked his reputation to save the tribe. The villager believed there was something important about the cloud formation, and he gained research skill.

I also got the one with the
Click to reveal..
ant fighting the poisonous spider, and the salt flat one.
It was funny to see all of my villagers run into the hut.

Edited by GamerGirlSam (09/17/16 05:08 AM)

#240893 - 10/08/16 10:14 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: GamerGirlSam]
GamerGirlSam Offline
Trainee

Loc: California
I just got an event where one of my villagers found a crate, and I opened it. It was full of coconuts, and I gained 500 food. Then, I saw that same villager carrying a bowl of coconuts to the food bin! laugh

Page 43 of 43 < 1 2 ... 41 42 43

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter