Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 141 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186930 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 >
Topic Options
#124086 - 03/15/08 04:06 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: colourmehappy]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Loc: Portugal
This one's youth at a glance.

Can't the guiding hand see that i'm an adult. I'm a scientist. My wife Lola the farmer says it's my fault for popping round to the other side of Isola and asking the Golden Child if I could eat some of that magic fruit. Must admit it's very tasty. I can't see any of my kids around or i'd call them over to get it. Whats strange is that I can see it, whats happening to me? Hey! maybe you guys at LDW could extend our collecting age to 18yrs. Should be a lol. By the way we haven't got all our totems yet. Any chance someone could speak to my guiding hand CMH, I'd like to be remembered when I pass on, thanks again guys and bye for now.

Edited by colourmehappy (03/15/08 06:44 PM)

#124102 - 03/15/08 05:11 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: colourmehappy]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Oooooh! These pics and thoughts are very, very good!! I love it, please continue!

#124115 - 03/15/08 06:16 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: laurence]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

The teaching sindrum.

Gosh! i'm a master doctor and i've already made a mistake. I only did this for a bet. I said i'd have a go at teaching and now I can't even look at the children. Can anyone at LDW help. It all started when we were kids ourselves. My friends Junno and Micky had a bet as to who would become masters first. The first person to do it would become a teacher for the day. Guess what? yes, it was me, a master doctor Junno is majoring in Science and Micky is majoring in Building. Now there both laughing at me. Thats them two near the pond. I don't know where to put my face. Can you peeps help make the joke backfire. Maybe I should take it with a pinch of salt. Anyways should be all good fun later folks.

Edited by colourmehappy (03/15/08 06:19 PM)

#124119 - 03/15/08 06:54 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: colourmehappy]
Airstream Raider Offline

Loc: blululup. Im not telling you!

tgff (ThankGoodnessForFrosting)

#124122 - 03/15/08 07:19 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: Airstream Raider]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Thats great, I love it. As the saying goes a picture paints a thousand words. \:\) \:\) \:\)

#124128 - 03/15/08 08:23 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: colourmehappy]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

This one's his dream job.

Wooo! i can see all round the island from here. Waite till the guideing hand sees me though. She'll just get me down. I know she's a girl 'cause she told me CMH ( real name Christine ) Anyway my Dad Tofo, is a builder, ( the one dressed in brown ) And he's been helping me to learn construction. He also makes sure I get the stews that make me exercise. Boy do I get tired after that. Especially after a game of Tag. Mums a doctor, but I do more stuff with dad so I want to be like him. You know, a builder. Wish me luck at LDW. Maybe I could come back later when i've grown up so you can see how well I've done. oops she's here, the guiding hand bye and thanks for coming to see me.

#124129 - 03/15/08 08:28 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: colourmehappy]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
Great pics and little stories to go with them 8\)

#124131 - 03/15/08 08:35 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: colourmehappy]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Very nice!

#124141 - 03/15/08 09:40 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: laurence]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

And now for my next trick.

Hi i'm Ema. We just got here really, so we don't know what lies ahead of us. As you can see, were makeing the best of a bad job. Let me introduce everyone. That's my husband behind me, doing some repairs he's Sam the builder. Standing next to me is my best friend Angel, next there's young Toby, he's only 12yrs old. He's standing by the table, I think he wants to be a scientist. Then there's Scarlet she's in orange and she's a doctor. The other two are brother and sister, Weeko the farmer and Ella a scientist. I'm going to study science. I'm dying to find out what was in that bottle. I suppose Sam's going to lift the wood up to see if it's a well. As you know from LDW we got here on a raft. That's all I can say for now. But please play us well and we hope you all enjoy playing Virtual Villager 3. See you soon folks, love from Ema.

Edited by colourmehappy (03/15/08 09:46 PM)

#124147 - 03/15/08 10:42 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: colourmehappy]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Thsi one should be fun.

Hi, i'm Wabu, you can't see the details but i'm embracing a lovely girl. Her name is Zeta and she's standing there waiting for me. My friend Jon the farmer says she has a bit of a crush on me. So wish me luck at LDW, I could be a daddy soon. I've always wanted a son that I could be proud of. I would call mim Popoki and he would ( hopefuly ) become the doctor I wanted to be. Instead I became a builder. By the way, Zeta's a doctor, so I might have a chance. You know what these vv games are like. Once the buildings are erected all you do is repair them. So I ended up being a parent. Still do my building work though. Any way, can't stop chatting. You might see me on VV3 bye peeps and play well. Wabu saying bye

Edited by colourmehappy (03/15/08 10:43 PM)

Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter