Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 143 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 14 of 15 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 >
Topic Options
#172954 - 09/26/08 05:23 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: laurence]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Loc: Portugal
Her's one for you laurence.

Hi all my name is laurence, as you can see, that's me circled in the picture. This photo was taken by CMH. I'm with my friends while we were studying medicine. Of course I'm a master doctor now but we were relaxing on the beach when this was taken. Oh! one more thing CMH has kindly put me in her Not a love story. So you'll see this picture there as well. Happy reading to all you peeps, laurence xxx

#172957 - 09/26/08 05:37 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: colourmehappy]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Oh! It's Doctor Laurence! From your story!!

I like very much my look! \:D
Thanks a lot!!

#173043 - 09/27/08 01:03 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: laurence]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
Very nice

#219990 - 03/13/10 03:16 AM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: Annthewhofan]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Loc: Portugal

Hello! my name is Waka. Remember VV1, well i'm from there. It gets boring just picking mushies so when I grow up, i'm going to have lots of babies. Virtual Villagers has come a long way since it started but I hope you don't forget to play us still. Anyway, hugs and kisses to all vv fans. I'm off to school soon bye for now.

#222404 - 06/08/10 10:19 AM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: colourmehappy]
123isolagirl Offline
Consigliere

Loc: *looks up* Huh? Where am I?
NOTE FROM 123ISOLAGIRL: SORRY IF THE PICTURE IS IN THE WRONG PLACE!!!
Hi everyone, I'm the boy in the picture. The girl near me is Taroa-my cousin. She is 3 years old and she's too young to read and write, so I wrote this for her. Anyway we just moved here and we needed a chief, so everyone tried on the robe. This robe happened to be size XXXS (extra extra extra small!) so it fit the youngest villager. I'm worried that she will ruin our tribe, LOL.

Attachments
Chief.JPG

Edited by 123isolagirl (06/08/10 10:22 AM)

#222463 - 06/10/10 06:35 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: 123isolagirl]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
WOW They are so cute!!
Bravo! grin

#226102 - 12/25/10 03:26 AM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: colourmehappy]
squishy Offline
Adviser

Hey, my names Tarita. This is me with my little baby, im showing her the ocean. Its such a shame that she has to see it this way, filled with all this horrible aligae. I hope that one day during her life, she lives to see it cleared, and she can look out to a beautiful clear blue ocean, just like i remember it when i was very little. However, this is an amazing island, and i love living here. Well, i best be going, goodbye everyone for now smile

#235657 - 07/07/13 10:07 AM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: squishy]
123isolagirl Offline
Consigliere

This one is about the twins Chip and Buru:

Hi, my name is Buru and I'm 2 years old. The older kids call me "Dale", I asked them why and they said it's because I have a twin brother called Chip (That's him, the one in the picture who looks exactly like me). What does that have to do with anything? I guess I'll find out when I grow up and learn more about the outside world. Or maybe the guiding hand can explain it to me. Look, she's coming now, talk to you later! Bye!

Attachments
image.jpg

#235664 - 07/07/13 10:10 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: 123isolagirl]
VV3 girl123 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: The Wild West
Hello, my name is Sara,and I'm the only blond female in my village. Apparently my guiding hand likes blonds a lot, and now this is my fourth or fifth child, so far it has only been boys, since I am now 48, the guiding hand is really hoping that it would be a girl, Anyways, bye for now, because it's raining and EVERBODY knows that if you're nursing, then you have to go hide under the tree. Bye!

Attachments
VV3 sara.jpg

#241033 - 11/18/16 02:57 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: VV3 girl123]
123isolagirl Offline
Consigliere

Sorry for reviving such an old thread, but I didn't want to start a new one!

Warning: this one might be a bit sad. I just got the barrel o' babies event and one of the kids dislikes sand and the ocean, so I thought that she must've been traumatized by the barrel experience frown
I used terrible grammar to make it more authentic grin

Umm hi my name is Tapiwa. I'm 3. I wanna go home. I miss Mommy and Daddy.

Last night, I couldn't sleep. I waked up and feeled sick. I wasn't in my room. I was in a dark, scary place. I didn't went back to sleep. Later, I feeled everything shaking. Light came in from behind me. A lady picked me up. She put me on the ground. I felled down and I got sand in my mouth! Yuck!

The lady said the dark scary thing is called a barrel. She took out another kid from there. His name is Nonolo. He's 3. I didn't knowed him before. Then the lady said she'll take care of us. I like her. But I still want my mommy.

Attachments
ZIdhMd4.jpg

Page 14 of 15 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter