Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 87 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 ... 14 15 >
Topic Options
#123924 - 03/14/08 09:52 PM Villagers thoughts for the day.
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Loc: Portugal
I thought it might be good, to write down what your villager is thinking with the picture of them. So here's my first one.

I had my photo taken today. As you can see, I'm very shy. It's a lovely day, so I thought I'd relax. My mind started to wonder as I thought about Weeko. He's the master builder, I think I really love him. But he never notices me, perhaps one day he might see that I truly like him. The children keep droping hints but I think he's a bit slow on the uptake. Maybe LDW can introduce tea and coffee, then I could invite him to my house for a drink. I could just take up singing lessons ( LDW haven't thought of that yet either ). Then I could serenade him, you know, romance in a song. Wish me luck peeps.

Edited by colourmehappy (03/14/08 09:54 PM)

#123946 - 03/14/08 10:33 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: colourmehappy]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
Thats good \:\)

Edited by Annthewhofan (03/14/08 10:33 PM)

#123984 - 03/15/08 12:21 AM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: Annthewhofan]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Would be good to see other picture stories. Here's my next one.

I saw my mum and dad today. They disapeared up the waterfall. Why have they left me here? I wanted to see the Golden Child as well. Mummy's friend doctor Sian, said she was very ill and couldn't help her. So she went to see the GC. I guess I shall have to waite here till she comes back. Can you all at LDW prey for her to get better.

Edited by colourmehappy (03/15/08 12:30 AM)

#123986 - 03/15/08 12:38 AM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: colourmehappy]
heatherndan Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Long Island, US
good stories

#123987 - 03/15/08 12:39 AM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: colourmehappy]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

here's one about the keep fit fanatic.

That's my husband Leo walking away from me. The guy in the black shorts and dark blue top. Since I had baby Jay, I've put on weight. Leo just ignores me. My friend Kissa says it's 'cause I've put on weight but he still loves me. So I started exercising. I hope you can make more stews at LDW, so that I can get fitter. Meanwhile, I'll go and bathe my sore feet after another round of exerciseing. Wish me luck peeps. You never know, there could be baby no2 on the way soon, or twins, triplets. Should be a lol.

Edited by colourmehappy (03/15/08 12:41 AM)

#124015 - 03/15/08 01:24 AM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: colourmehappy]
VVFanatic Offline
Guru

Loc: Texas
thats good I like those

VF2 -80%

#124070 - 03/15/08 01:54 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: VVFanatic]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

This is my vision picture, with a twist in the tale.

I was one of the seven who landed on VV2. I was the child running around, picking mushies, when the guiding hand saw one. I got very lonley though and couldnt waite for another child to be born. At first, we were low on food and I longed to grow up and help with the farming. I did eventualy and at 14yrs I became a farmer. At 20yrs I married a scientist and we had four children. I passed away at the age of 69yrs. Every so often, when the gong rings, I return and marvel at how well my family have done. I watch my great grand children and feel so proud of them. Thanks LDW, for giveing me these wonderful moments. hope vv3 is just as good With love from Kissa.

Edited by colourmehappy (03/15/08 06:48 PM)

#124076 - 03/15/08 03:15 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: colourmehappy]
Gamemastr1 Offline
Graphics Wizard

CMH, You sparked a wonderful memory from my past. Way back when... before we had electricity and we all rode around in covered wagons, I took a drama class in high school. We once did this play base off of a book called Spoon River Anthology, or as I knew it The Anthology of Spoon River. It was a book, where the townspeople of Spoon River, in 1915, had died and came back to tell their story. Most bits were short. There were so many people in this book the whole class got to be 2 or 3 different people. It was a great book and I really enjoyed being in that play.

#124077 - 03/15/08 03:22 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: colourmehappy]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Here's another one, hope she made it.

I should stop drinking so much water. That's my dad Lucas he's a builder. As you can see, the guiding hand got him to gather wood for the fire. My mother Lulu is a doctor and she's helping to bury the dead. We don't really have many school lessons in vv2. So if LDW could build a school in VV3, it would be great. I suppose when i've peed, I could chase the birds off the huts but can't reach though. Should be another game of tag soon, we haven't played for a long time. One more thing, please give me a nice job when I grow up. But not researching, they always get injured. Bye peeps

Edited by colourmehappy (03/15/08 06:52 PM)

#124083 - 03/15/08 03:51 PM Re: Villagers thoughts for the day. [Re: Gamemastr1]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Thank-you! i'm glad you liked it. Though I haven't read the book your refering to I bet it's a good read. I quite like short stories anyway as I don't always have time to read the long ones.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 ... 14 15 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter