Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 104 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#121030 - 02/25/08 09:31 PM Re: What kind of animals or pets do you have? [Re: Caristiona]
Tmac Offline
Master

i have 2 dogs and 2 cats
i have a german shepard mix who is 10 , and she is the best
behaved dog , a real cutie \:D
then we have the 2 year old rottweiler , NAUGHTY !!!
but she is the sweetest dog we ever have had ! she will sit in your lap and kiss you silly
then we have sassy and cherokee "rokee" i bottle fed both
of them around the clock and whipped their butts eeewww !
yes i am their mommmy and they love my too much !

#121037 - 02/25/08 10:06 PM Re: What kind of animals or pets do you have? [Re: Emms]
biddy Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Lancashire Great Britain
I had to choose other as I have no pets now \:\(
It would not be fair on them as I work shifts and often spend the night away from home - at a house where the owner is allergic to animals \:\(

#121040 - 02/25/08 10:10 PM Re: What kind of animals or pets do you have? [Re: Tmac]
Izzy2k2 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Oklahoma
You forgot guinea pigs! \:o
I have a bunch of guppies and a few koi and we have these stray cats in our backyard who my dad gives food to everyday and usually we can see them come and eat. We had 2 cats before, Kitty and Baby, but they both died a month ago

If you count pets you've had before but not now, I've basically had everything on the list except horses and ferrets \:\)

#121042 - 02/25/08 10:25 PM Re: What kind of animals or pets do you have? [Re: Emms]
SpecialPrincess Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: the Midwest, USA
I had to go with other. I have an adorable guinea pig named Cinnamon. He's white and brown, and we're not entirely sure if he's a boy at all. We haven't taken him to the vet yet. \:D And we've had him for more than a year. He was our neighbors' before we got him, so he's about two years old now.

We've also had fish before. First set was goldfish that we had before moving to our current home. My mom dumped them down the sink when they died. \:\(

We had a second set later, but they died too, we think from disease. \:\( They were black fish, not sure what species. Mine was named Polly and Colin's was named Mo. There was also this itty bitty thing in their tank that Colin thought was their baby, but I think it was actually some sort of poop-eating organism. \:D

Edited by SpecialPrincess (02/25/08 10:34 PM)

#121044 - 02/25/08 10:38 PM Re: What kind of animals or pets do you have? [Re: Emms]
Jazzo Offline
Master Magician

Loc: jazzothegreat.com
None, but I did other.

#121060 - 02/26/08 12:01 AM Re: What kind of animals or pets do you have? [Re: Jazzo]
Joine The Great Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Florida
Well Dear Gamey, I Have 7 Cats 3 Dogs alot of Fish and 2 Rabbits! \:D

#121077 - 02/26/08 02:11 AM Re: What kind of animals or pets do you have? [Re: Emms]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Well, I currently only have a little dog. I describe him as a "Rattle" because his daddy (my old dog) was a Rat Terrier and his mamma was a pure Beagle that belonged to my cousins girl friend. He is the funniest thing you ever saw, with that rat terrier body and those looonnnggg beagle legs! \:D

I don't currently have any farm animals, because I sold my goats when my wife got sick. I didn't have time to care for them and her too. I plan to get some Guinea hens this spring and, when my wife gets better, I will get either some more goats or maybe some pigs.

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#121084 - 02/26/08 03:10 AM Re: What kind of animals or pets do you have? [Re: Rockmower]
squawky Offline
Master

Loc: New England
I currently don't have any pets, but I share with my family - so that would make it 3 dogs, 1 puppy (he'll grow up someday!), 2 cats, and a "too smart for her own good" quarter horse.

When I'm able to be home more reliably, maybe I'll get one of my own... of course, now, I don't have the responsibility and I still get cuddles and kisses and the occasional spin around the barnyard.

#121097 - 02/26/08 04:00 AM Re: What kind of animals or pets do you have? [Re: Emms]
Robert1220 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Loc: At the SB.
cat all the way \:\)

#121102 - 02/26/08 04:41 AM Re: What kind of animals or pets do you have? [Re: Robert1220]
Houjun Offline
Consigliere

I have absolutely no pets....though I love cats and dogs equally...even the large, loud dogs which scare me to death when I walk past the yard they're in \:8 and the cat which tried to trip me walking up stairs in the middle of the night. \:D

Track your currency.

If you like brainteasers, you might like Braingle.

Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter