Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 223 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#59528 - 02/27/07 12:02 AM Re: LDW Toy Line [Re: Anaksuel]
Naruto Uzumaki Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Loc: Being awesome... duh!
a toy line would be good but FT yeah right like anyone will buy a plastic fish!!! I think VV would be better you can make figures and stuff of all the villagers and make little interactive plastic modles for the island.

#68415 - 04/03/07 06:08 PM Re: LDW Toy Line [Re: Anaksuel]
Jonesy Offline
Trainee

I would have loved the vv figurines, very cool, but not at a price in the double digits

#68489 - 04/04/07 05:26 AM Re: LDW Toy Line [Re: Jonesy]
gamefanatic Offline
Adviser

Loc: Mumbai, India
Depends on what those double digits were! However, if there were a few LIMITED EDITION figurines, I think the idea would really take off!

#69664 - 04/14/07 04:02 PM Re: LDW Toy Line [Re: Pyropixcie]
melikevv Offline
Expert

Loc: texas
how about some for virtual villagers.

#69769 - 04/15/07 06:59 PM Re: LDW Toy Line [Re: melikevv]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
i'd like to see 1" to 1 1/2" plastic figure on keychains

they don't even have to be 3D, although if they were, you could remove the ring and set them up as figurines to show off

i'd like to see several villagers from vv1 and vv2, preferably the cuter ones

for FT a little hard plastic bubble filled with water and a magic fish inside would be cool

also, the seahorse, so i can stare at it and try to figure out what on earth it actually does! lol

#72029 - 05/07/07 03:44 AM Re: LDW Toy Line [Re: eyeshigh]
Amanda1681 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Northern Michigan
I want plush VV dolls!!!!!!!!!

#73438 - 05/22/07 07:12 PM Re: LDW Toy Line [Re: Amanda1681]
Funkiroller Offline
Expert

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
A villager building set would be cool! Like a box of legos. All of the villagers are different combos of the same thing (heads, clothes) so that way you could change your little peeps to actually match your favorite villagers. Every new version of VV could have an expansion pack with new pieces that you could add to your village that you already have.

#77915 - 07/02/07 10:39 PM Re: LDW Toy Line [Re: Funkiroller]
Kelila Offline
Trainee

Loc: West Isola
Does anyone remember the old Polly Pockets? Not the new ones that are like 3" tall, but the old ones that were less than 1" tall and easily swallowed. I thought of them just now. They'd be pervect VV figures, and they'd come in those cute cases with built-in landscapes!

#77919 - 07/02/07 10:57 PM Re: LDW Toy Line [Re: Kelila]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
Kelila, awesome idea! I loved those toys when they were still being made! You could do any number of things with the landscapes. There could be little interactive parts, like a crate that breaks open and then seals again for part of the gong. A hidden hole under flap of paper or thin plastic over the lagoon for another piece. And the thorns could be plastic bits that lift off. The ruins could be similar to the lagoon and the thorns. And the pieces of the gong could click together and hang in the gong encasement in the top half.

And instead of making the whole area one big playset, make it in areas that are sold separately and lock together. You could even make it so the once you have all of them, the south and west sides hook together into one big one, and keep adding to that with each installment of the game.

And you should be able to but more villagers to add into the village as it grows, something like Funkiroller's suggestion (perfect idea to have expansion packs!), but make them like the original Polly Pockets, all one piece.

I've got more ideas, and I'm off and running, so if you need even more suggestions, just ask!

I think I'll work on that idea myself and perhaps make a few diagrams.... ;\)

#77964 - 07/03/07 12:59 PM Re: LDW Toy Line [Re: Krystal]
Amaya's village Offline
Trainee

Loc: PA
I like the key chain idea too. I really like Amanda 1681 idea of plush virtual villagers. Since my granddaughter and I like tp play the game she would love a boy and girl to hold. Of course she would name the gile doll Amaya and the boy (her best friend) Tanner. What a great gift for Christmas \:\)

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter