Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 120 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 21 of 23 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 >
Topic Options
#229518 - 04/19/11 02:31 AM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] Virtual Seed Tray "Plus Version" [Re: LadyCFII]
canadianliving Offline

Loc: British Columbia
I wanted to pass along my experience in case anyone else has trouble like this. I have the Bigfish version of Plant Tycoon, and could not get the Virtual Seed Tray to open. I looked through all these posts, and couldn't quite find the exact same problem. The error message I was getting after updating the Microsoft .Net guide thing to 4.0 was "Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application". In desperation, I tried downgrading the .Net from 4.0 to 3.0, and now the VST utility works. I also had the same problem (unable to open) with the Constant Gardener utility, and this seemed to fix that problem too.

#230252 - 09/02/11 10:15 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: arnie]
Katie F Offline

Please help - I just switched from a pc to a MAC and I can't find a link for a MAC version of the virtual seed tray - has one been created? If not, could someone create one for us MAC users?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Katie

#230254 - 09/04/11 06:04 AM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: Katie F]
TheGnome Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Sorry Katie F! frown You must be lost without a VST. The last I heard of it, there was no version for Mac cry

I couldn't do without me VST, so I guess I'll have to stick to PCs for ever!! laugh

#230451 - 12/07/11 01:21 AM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: TheGnome]
kerryberry Offline

Okay, start at the very beginning for me. What is the virtual Seed Tray? How is it used? Does it allow me to store more seeds? How do I download it? Thanks so much.

#230456 - 12/07/11 09:00 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: kerryberry]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
You can find instructions and a mini tutorial here.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#230819 - 02/14/12 08:16 PM Virtual Seed Tray [Re: Borg]
AngiTisme Offline

Hello there,

I am having an issue with my game after using the VST and I wondered if anyone else had had this issue and if so if anyone had found a way to fix it. I was playing the game just fine but kept running out of room for seeds, so I tried using the VST. Now my game freezes each time I move the hand/cursor for about 3 to 4 seconds. I haven't been able to catch any bugs since this started, and it takes forever to plant/move seeds. The worst part is that I thought I had saved a backup of the game before I started by copying the folder from the program file on my computer, not realizing that the saved games are saved in the LDW file in the documents file instead.

I have tried updating my video driver, but that doesn't seem to have fixed the issue, so I was hoping that someone else might have experienced this issue and maybe found a solution.

Thanks all!

#230885 - 02/24/12 05:07 AM Re: Virtual Seed Tray [Re: AngiTisme]
RuthieJo Offline
Expert

Loc: Texas, USA
I'm dying here, I got a new computer and downloaded Plant Tycoon, which I bought from Big Fish many years ago (before it was BF I think). I also downloaded the VST from here.

I installed PT from BF and when I try to play, the screen goes black, I have to pull up task manager, which says PT is not responding. I uninstalled it from BF and reinstalled it, same
thing happens. I uninstalled it from my control panel and reinstalled it thru BF, same thing happens.

Then I cam here to download VST. I had to down the Microsoft .NET 2.0 when I tried to install this, I get the error message that it can't be installed on 64 bit, so now what do I do, I'm very lost without my PT and VST. My other computer bit the dust and this in the only one I have. Help help help please.
========================
update

Ok, I find that I have Microsoft.net 4.0 and that's the reason
I got the error for Microsoft.net 2.0. I've been able to download VST, but now I have to get PT to work on Windows 7.

Edited by RuthieJo (02/24/12 05:38 AM)
Edit Reason: made an addition

http://dragcave.net/user/GreenDragonMama

#231895 - 11/12/12 05:41 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: Deathwing]
TracyDawn Offline

Loc: High Desert North West United ...
Virtual seed tray I have xpsp3 and I can not find .net 2.0 compatible for my pc; any suggestions? I can find higher versions.

#231896 - 11/13/12 04:51 AM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: TracyDawn]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Do an Internet search using the following search term, and you'll find several legitimate places to obtain it. smile

Quote:
microsoft .net framework 2.0 windows xp service pack 3

#232157 - 01/01/13 05:40 PM Re: [SPOILER ALERT!] VST "Plus Version" [Re: LadyCFII]
Kathryn Offline
Trainee

Loc: State of Awe
I can get VST to run on my 64 bit computer, but the chart is blank. Is Borg still around and willing to create an update for this. If not, is there someone else who can?

I've come back to Plant Tycoon after not playing for almost a year after my computer died. The chart with the VST is very helpful and a time saver.

Page 21 of 23 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter