Game completely changed???

Posted by: JetW

Game completely changed??? - 06/13/22 06:45 PM

Hi,
There was an update to the game a few days ago and when I loaded up to play today (didn't have time to play much over the weekend, just fed family and logged out) I noticed that everything had changed. I no longer have a TO DO list, the furniture sets requirements had completely changed. I was 5 out of 6 items purchased, now I'm 1 out of 6 purchased for the the rug one with completely different items needed now. For the third set items were added to the needed list.
Also 2 of my people had reached level 20 in their careers and they both show level 8 only now. Prices for stuff has changed, and items that were locked behind generation level are now open and I can buy them. And other stuff that I could buy are now locked behind generation level. I don't understand.
Why did my game change so drastically, like almost everything is different than what I had and was playing Friday?
Jet
Posted by: KeeganAdministrator

Re: Game completely changed??? - 06/13/22 07:25 PM

Hi Jet! We're sorry to hear about your experience with the game on your device. Please contact us through your game by tapping 'Menu', then 'Settings', then 'Contact Support' and include the same message as above - we'll be happy to investigate and advise you on this!