Cannot make saw! Please help.

Posted by: Zitrus

Cannot make saw! Please help. - 09/11/20 01:18 PM

I have all technologies maxed and all puzzles solved except the observatory.
All the guide on the web say i need to get whale bones. Since the puzzle bar has a low percentage marked blue it seems i moght have alread done a first step that i didnt know about.
But i cant seem to put any villager on the whale bines. Theres nothing to gather there. The crafting bench and anvil also dont have the necessary ingredients on them. I read that you need the saw to cut the log where the bear was. Does anyone know what i need to do to make the whale bones collectable? Thanks.
Posted by: KeeganAdministrator

Re: Cannot make saw! Please help. - 09/11/20 06:59 PM

Hi Zitrus!

We'd be more than happy to check what puzzle step you're on and advise you!

If you're playing one of the free-to-play versions of the game, please write us through your game by clicking on the 'gear' icon and then 'Help', or email us directly at support@ldw.zendesk.com, along with your User ID (which you'll find in the Options menu by clicking on the 'gear' icon).

Re: Cannot make saw! Please help. - 09/11/20 08:39 PM

Well, last time I emailed you guys I was told to use the forums if I need some help with the puzzles.

I would like to solve the observatory puzzle.
But I cannot collect whale bones and there are also no bones on the table.

Is there a step that I need to do before getting whale bones?

Re: Cannot make saw! Please help. - 09/16/20 07:21 AM

Please help?
Posted by: KeeganAdministrator

Re: Cannot make saw! Please help. - 09/16/20 01:26 PM

Hi there! We couldn't find a message from you to support in our records. Can you please write a reply to any email you received or provide us with your game's User ID?

Re: Cannot make saw! Please help. - 09/23/20 06:35 PM

I just sent you an email.