Jumping Potion not available from hut

Posted by: DebAlyne

Jumping Potion not available from hut - 05/23/19 05:08 PM

I have created the jumping potion, the green statue built, the diamond added to the blue statue, dropped the villager onto blue statue and was told to get the ruby, dropped the chief onto crafting hut and the potion is still not available in items to give the villager...I don't know what else to do at this point.
Posted by: KeeganAdministrator

Re: Jumping Potion not available from hut - 05/23/19 06:23 PM

Hi there! Thank you for making us aware of this. We'll be happy to review this in your game for you - please tap/click the 'gear' icon and then 'Help' to send a message with your game's support information.

Re: Jumping Potion not available from hut - 05/23/19 10:24 PM

There is no help option in the "Gear" menu:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xBhUzeBHnGC0jkMRoHW72yMVH2D7_EdZ

Re: Jumping Potion not available from hut - 05/24/19 03:39 PM

Thank you for providing this screenshot. It appears you're playing one of the paid versions of the game, so we won't be able to provide any support for it.

However, we can provide general tips on how to complete this step toward your Blue Statue -
Click to reveal..
you'll need a villager mastered at every skill, Crafting Level 2, Research Level 2, and Construction Level 2.

Re: Jumping Potion not available from hut - 05/24/19 11:28 PM

Thanks Keegan, it seems the crafting list I am using has Potion: magic concentrate + water and I just found the actual potion that is magic concentrate + air.

What is the other potion for? the one with water?

Re: Jumping Potion not available from hut - 05/27/19 05:25 PM

Magic concentrate and water combined
Click to reveal..
won't make anything - the only thing you'll ever use magic concentrate for is the jump potion, or possibly to fulfill a trade with the trading ship.