Boomstick wouldn't explode!

Posted by: cindylouwho

Boomstick wouldn't explode! - 04/08/19 05:47 AM

I'm not sure what happened, but I got my 1st boomstick done and gave it to a master builder. She placed it in the hole at the top of the screen (where you build the telescope) and nothing happened. She didn't run away and it didn't explode. I checked the crafting hut to make sure she didn't drop it (knowing she didn't) and it wasn't there. WHY DIDN'T THE EXPLOSION HAPPEN? ANYONE? I hate to think I'll have to make another one, because they take FOREVER from fine powder to boom powder to boomstick. UGH! HELP!!!!
Posted by: KeeganAdministrator

Re: Boomstick wouldn't explode! - 04/08/19 06:16 PM

Hi Cindy! We'd be happy to look at your game for you and determine why the boom stick didn't explode.

Please tap/click the 'gear' icon and then 'Help' to send a message with your game's support info and we'll investigate.
Posted by: cindylouwho

Re: Boomstick wouldn't explode! - 04/08/19 11:52 PM

Thanks, Keegan. Sent it earlier today! Hope you can help! smile
Posted by: Lori80

Re: Boomstick wouldn't explode! - 04/29/19 06:38 PM

I'm getting so bored with this game.....I have so many tech points and cannot upgrade...why? Also nothing is happening. I cannot find the third part of my statues etc. I loved all the virtual villager games until this one. Boring!
Posted by: KeeganAdministrator

Re: Boomstick wouldn't explode! - 04/30/19 07:39 PM

Hi Lori, we've responded to your private message about the Yellow Statue and how to complete this puzzle!

As previously mentioned, you won't be able to upgrade your village's technology levels until you complete all 12 puzzles in Chapter 1 and start Chapter 2.
Posted by: Lori80

Re: Boomstick wouldn't explode! - 05/01/19 01:41 AM

I'm sorry but I don't have a response to the yellow statue. I understand now about the chapter.