Can't move after I collect the last daily

Posted by: love

Can't move after I collect the last daily - 01/27/19 09:38 PM

reward. I am just frozen by the mausoleum after the block rises up. I got all my interesting items and got the button that says collect. I clicked on it until no more blocks rose up above the mausoleum. Could this have messed up the daily reward? How would I fix this? I got my game from Big Fish. I have to close out and the daily reward crate keeps coming back with the last reward to get over and over, like I never got it. Hope you can understand what I am saying here.Everything is moving in the game, people, water wheel, etc. I just can't move.

Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily - 01/28/19 07:34 PM

Never mind, I don't know what happened, but when I went back on the game somehow it fixed itself and I was able to get a new daily reward. Now I am just waiting for the last collectable fish.
Posted by: connie9892

Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily - 01/28/19 08:12 PM

Same problem here, I hope it fixes itself.
Posted by: KeeganAdministrator

Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily - 01/28/19 08:19 PM

We're sorry to hear about this problem you've had with the game on your devices.

As you mentioned you purchased the game from Big Fish, we unfortunately can't support this version, or any of the paid version for desktop computers; you'll need to speak with Big Fish's customer support to inquire about this.

Thanks for playing!
Posted by: lizanne

Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily - 01/30/19 04:51 PM

I am having the same problem. The PC version seems to be a bit buggy because there are references to buying things, but there is no market. I have bought all these games through the years and am so sad that I can't continue...

Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily - 01/31/19 02:03 PM

Lizanne, Look at my post- Try this if you got your game from Big Fish.
Posted by: ledheadmelli

Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily - 02/03/19 11:07 AM

That's heartbreaking to hear, Keegan. I was so hoping I could get help here as I've run into a brick wall with them.
After all these years, I'm a bit upset with Big Fish for selling this version with absolutely no support services behind it. There are differences between this and the free app version, and no answers for us at BF. They're not even trying to fix the problem, tbh, just pointing us to the standard fix (which doesn't solve it) and issuing game coupons. Not at all what I'm used to with their CS, but it is what it is.
I take it LDW does NOT sell a PC version of this game at all? Any plans for that to change?
Posted by: littlecats

Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily - 02/03/19 05:37 PM

Originally Posted By: ledheadmelli
That's heartbreaking to hear, Keegan. I was so hoping I could get help here as I've run into a brick wall with them.
After all these years, I'm a bit upset with Big Fish for selling this version with absolutely no support services behind it. There are differences between this and the free app version, and no answers for us at BF. They're not even trying to fix the problem, tbh, just pointing us to the standard fix (which doesn't solve it) and issuing game coupons. Not at all what I'm used to with their CS, but it is what it is.
I take it LDW does NOT sell a PC version of this game at all? Any plans for that to change?

They sell a pc version. It's free to play. Requires being connected to the internet. Costs real money for lava stones, pets, etc.

Located here.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/949050/Virtual_Villagers_Origins_2/
Posted by: KeeganAdministrator

Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily - 02/04/19 08:39 PM

Thank you for bringing up the Steam version of the game! This version is available to Windows and Mac users.

You can also download the free-to-play game for Windows from the Windows Store:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/virtual-villagers-origins-2/9pdm6gwqb6zm

And finally, you can play the game directly in Facebook or the Facebook Gameroom app on a desktop computer:

https://apps.facebook.com/villagersorigins

We hope you continue to have fun with your Virtual Villagers!
Posted by: Thiablue

Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily - 02/13/19 09:02 PM

Sure would love the developers to consider putting out their own PC versions. I got VV Origins 2 with a free coupon from BigFish when yet another game crashed. Lost count on how many games it is now that have crashed in recent months. BigFish does not support anything. Maybe for the price, they don't figure it warrants caring. Would rather pay a little more and get support.
Posted by: Mystic86

Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily - 02/13/19 09:23 PM

I have tried to exit out and open again but the daily crate still shows up. I contacted BF and they say "If these steps do not help, then I'm sorry that it's sounding as though this game doesn't want to work on your computer at this time"

So im wondering what OS everyone is using? Im using Vista
Posted by: RudyToo

Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily - 02/13/19 11:32 PM

Big Fish does support a couple of their free to play games if they come with an in game ID when downloaded from them but others have to be downloaded through facebook to get support and not many pc players game through facebook, or so it seems.
Posted by: RudyToo

Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily - 02/13/19 11:41 PM

Mystic86
Don't repeatedly open the crate just let it sit there for 24 hours and then it should reset back to once a day or at least that worked for me.
Posted by: Mystic86

Re: Can't move after I collect the last daily - 02/14/19 10:43 PM

Thank you, yes i tried the game today and like you said it reset itself