saltpeter

Posted by: skjet

saltpeter - 01/07/19 09:03 PM

Where do I find saltpeter?
Posted by: KeeganAdministrator

Re: saltpeter - 01/08/19 03:55 PM

Hi Skjet! Salt peter can only be gathered when you complete all of the Chapter 1 puzzles and begin Chapter 2. If you've started Chapter 2 and still can't gather it, please contact us using the support option in the game - tap or click the 'gear' icon and then 'Help' to send us your game's support info!
Posted by: skjet

Re: saltpeter - 01/09/19 04:18 AM

Thanks I finally found it
Posted by: ladiestorm

Re: saltpeter - 01/21/19 04:52 PM

I have the computer version of this game... is this true for me as well? Is that also the reason why I can't gather redwood?

Re: saltpeter - 01/21/19 07:51 PM

The same rule applies to all versions of the game - salt peter, redwood and charcoal can't be gathered or interacted with until you complete the Chapter 1 puzzles and begin Chapter 2 in the game. These resources aren't required for any Chapter 1 puzzles. Happy playing!
Posted by: Dougkas

Re: saltpeter - 01/29/19 04:25 PM

where did you find it?
Posted by: ladiestorm

Re: saltpeter - 02/01/19 06:31 AM

It's at the bottom left of the screen. If you know where to collect steam( base of the lava flow into the water, below where you collect the lava) to the left of that, there is a cliff at the bottom left corner of the screen, near where they fish. I was only able to get it with a Master Gatherer. It will say that villager is interested in the salty water.
Posted by: Lori80

Re: saltpeter - 05/01/19 03:56 AM

Been trying with a master gatherer but no luck yet.
Posted by: Lori80

Re: saltpeter - 05/01/19 03:57 AM

Ok.....I didn't complete chapter 1 yet...how do I complete chapter 1? I feel so dumb with this version of the game.

Re: saltpeter - 05/01/19 07:19 PM

Hi Lori, we've responded to your email about this with steps on how to complete the Yellow Statue - please check your messages!