Puzzle 22 in Virtual villagers origins 2

Posted by: robinjo077

Puzzle 22 in Virtual villagers origins 2 - 10/31/18 10:45 PM

Help! I did a few of the steps in the wrong order and now I have whale bone and my filter on the construction table but every time I put a master builder there he starts trying to make a scythe will be there forever if I don't move them and I cannot pick up the filter to fix the oil spill. I hope this makes sense. I'm not sure what I did wrong.
Posted by: KeeganAdministrator

Re: Puzzle 22 in Virtual villagers origins 2 - 11/01/18 03:13 PM

Hi Robin! Thank you for making us aware of this. If you could send us a support message using the in-game help feature, we'll be able to investigate this for you - just tap/click the 'gear' icon in the upper right corner of the screen and then 'Help' to do so.

Re: Puzzle 22 in Virtual villagers origins 2 - 11/04/18 03:41 PM

How will I know if my message that I sent in the in-game help feature was received?

Re: Puzzle 22 in Virtual villagers origins 2 - 11/05/18 06:18 PM

When you send a message through the in-game help feature, you'll receive an automated email confirming your message reached us, as well as provide you with our days and hours of operation.

Re: Puzzle 22 in Virtual villagers origins 2 - 11/06/18 01:08 AM

I am frustrated because when I use the help feature and send my message nothing happens and don't get any messages. I am not that savvy with this kind of stuff and don't know what I'm doing. I am playing the game on my pc through facebook gameroom.
Posted by: Epresley1977

Re: Puzzle 22 in Virtual villagers origins 2 - 11/06/18 11:30 AM

Help please how do I get rid of bear to get the honey i am all out of ideas thanks

Re: Puzzle 22 in Virtual villagers origins 2 - 11/06/18 02:34 PM

Hi Robin! If you're unable to send a message using the Help feature, please email support@ldw.zendesk.com directly. Make sure you include your game's User ID, which you can find in the Options menu (tap the 'gear' icon to access it), along with a description of your issue.

Re: Puzzle 22 in Virtual villagers origins 2 - 11/06/18 06:31 PM

I finally got the help feature to work and my game is now fixed. I am so excited and THANK YOU all at LDW I appreciate it so much.

Re: Puzzle 22 in Virtual villagers origins 2 - 11/06/18 08:48 PM

You're very welcome!

If you haven’t yet rated the game, please go back and give us 5 Stars. This truly helps us build new content and make the game better.

You don’t have to write a review if you don’t want to, just tap Write Review, give it 5 stars and hit submit.