VV Origins 2 - Villagers all dead and blackout

Posted by: kbotks

VV Origins 2 - Villagers all dead and blackout - 08/09/18 02:23 AM

I was playing this game for about 2 weeks and all went well until yesterday. After pausing the game for about 45mins as I attend to other matters, I turned the game on again to continue with my village. What appeared was the Old Wise Man saying that all my villagers died and asked to use the 1 time ticket wisely. I clicked on the FREE button, nothing happened. Then clicked on a few more buttons, I was into my village but it was pitch dark with 0 villagers there. There is nothing I can do to go back to my paused stage. What have I done wrongly. I really don't want to restart my village again. Anyone has any advice for me? Thank you.
Posted by: KeeganAdministrator

Re: VV Origins 2 - Villagers all dead and blackout - 08/09/18 11:37 AM

We're very sorry to hear about what happened to your villagers! Please send us a message with your support information, so we can investigate your saved game for you.

To do this, just tap/click the 'gear' icon and then 'Help' to get started - we'll work to resolve this for you!
Posted by: shanna42

Re: VV Origins 2 - Villagers all dead and blackout - 08/10/18 09:51 PM

Hello Maybe a stupid question but i haven't been on this forum for years, is VV origins 2 a new game or are you beta testers.
Posted by: Tobie

Re: VV Origins 2 - Villagers all dead and blackout - 08/13/18 03:21 PM

VV Origins 2 is a new game. It came out late last year.