Lemur and crafting hut

Posted by: ShrinkingViolet

Lemur and crafting hut - 07/29/18 12:35 AM

Perhaps I’m being a bit thick, but what exactly is the point of the lemur…? It just seems to wander around, I thought it was supposed to increase the rate at which tech points accumulate or something, have I got that wrong…? I really rather feel I’ve wasted £10, which is more than I usually spend on something intangible.

Secondly, how do I restore the crafting hut…? Keeps saying summat about a blueprint and I’ve read summat about a seed found when you clear away the roots next to it (which I have done, but I can’t see any seeds, there are seeds in the kitchen area, but I can’t do anything with those).

Bit confused - what am I missing…?
Posted by: KeeganAdministrator

Re: Lemur and crafting hut - 07/30/18 06:17 PM

Hi there!

Apart from being a cute addition to your village, the lemur can be sent into cracks to retrieve items and currency without the need to use vines.

The items found in cracks are 100% random, including the chance a villager using a vine might not find anything. The only way to guarantee that you get something from the cracks is with the Lemur!

Regarding your Crafting Hut, please send us a message using your game's help feature, so we can review your saved game and provide the best advice. Simply tap/click on the 'gear' icon and then 'Help' to get started. smile