Problem with the game

Posted by: Sweets8503

Problem with the game - 06/04/18 05:30 PM

I am having problems with things disappearing from the crafting hut and after I installed the pot it was gone. It takes too long to make this stuff to keep doing it over and over again.
Posted by: AmoraRei

Re: Problem with the game - 06/04/18 05:59 PM

Go to the main menu before you close the app to force a game save.
Posted by: Sweets8503

Re: Problem with the game - 06/12/18 01:11 PM

I am still having problems with things disappearing from the craft hut. Why is this?
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: Problem with the game - 06/12/18 03:11 PM

The best way to get assistance with something like this, that could be a game malfunction, is to submit a Support Ticket to our customer support team. There is a method for contacting support from within the game: just tap the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the game screen to access the Options Menu, then tap the Help button to get started. Make sure you leave any information that is pre-filled in the email, since our support team needs it to help you with the issue you're experiencing in VVO2.
Posted by: dansmot

Re: Problem with the game - 09/03/18 01:50 PM

I'm playing on Facebook. There are so many issues with the game not saving, with inconsistent glitches, my villager's age, babies, crafting items and collections disappear. I sometimes log out of Facebook without saving the game (especially while waiting for a 48-hour craft) and then the game DOES pause. And resets itself to an earlier time when I log back on. I have tried contacting support but they just tell me that you know the issues and are working on them. How long is it going to take, please? I am at the moment on day 6 of waiting for the custom glass to finish crafting!!
Posted by: KeeganAdministrator

Re: Problem with the game - 09/04/18 05:17 PM

We're sorry to hear that you're having this issue with the game on your device.

Please contact Customer Support by clicking on the 'gear' icon in the upper right corner of the game screen and then 'Help' - they'll investigate this for you!