Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Facebook

Posted by: DcD2510

Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Facebook - 03/16/18 08:21 AM

Hi, does the Virtual Villagers Origins 2 game on Facebook connect to the one on iOS?
If not, please add the feature if possible.

Thanks.
Posted by: Hydra14

Re: Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Facebook - 03/16/18 05:57 PM

Does it work on PC? If it does, y'all should promote it, loads of players will be more than happy to find out they can play it on PC.
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Facebook - 03/20/18 05:38 PM

Hydra - yes, it works on Windows and Mac computers, but it is only available in certain countries at the moment. If you've ever played a game directly on Facebook, it's very much the same thing. smile If you aren't sure if it's available in your country, simply ask! smile

DcD2510 - It does not connect to the same game available on mobile, but I will pass on the request to our developers! laugh
Posted by: DcD2510

Re: Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Facebook - 03/22/18 08:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Xay
Hydra - yes, it works on Windows and Mac computers, but it is only available in certain countries at the moment. If you've ever played a game directly on Facebook, it's very much the same thing. smile If you aren't sure if it's available in your country, simply ask! smile

DcD2510 - It does not connect to the same game available on mobile, but I will pass on the request to our developers! laugh

Thanks, this is something that needs doing, because my iPad mini 1 crashes. Does what you were saying mean we can download it to PC, if so, does it work in Australia?
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Facebook - 03/23/18 04:14 PM

No, you don't have to download it on your computer, you simply log into Facebook, and go to the game page:

https://apps.facebook.com/villagersorigins

VVO2 Facebook currently works in the following countries: US, Canada, UK & Australia.

(so you're in luck, DcD2510! smile )
Posted by: nan234

Re: Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Facebook - 04/22/18 08:30 PM

how do I get specel fish?