Virtual Villagers origins 2

Posted by: poofy

Virtual Villagers origins 2 - 01/21/18 05:13 AM

I have 2 pieces of the purple necklace to finish the yellow statue but cant get the 3rd . Can someone help. I had 4 villagers spin the wheel and have landed on purple but no more pieces have come up.
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: Virtual Villagers origins 2 - 01/22/18 03:31 AM

Hi poofy. If you're referring to spinning the wheel accessed on the villagers details screen, those necklaces are for the villagers to wear and can help increase their skills. They are not part of a puzzle.

Re: Virtual Villagers origins 2 - 01/24/18 09:50 AM

Ok thanks. Do you know when updates are coming out for virtual town and virtual villagers origins 2

Re: Virtual Villagers origins 2 - 02/22/18 06:26 PM

We are having problems with some of the ads restarting the game when trying to get the lavastones. Some of us can't afford to purchase them so we have to watch these stupid ads. The ad for Wish app keeps restarting the game. Please fix
Posted by: Tobie

Re: Virtual Villagers origins 2 - 02/23/18 10:04 PM

According to Xay, it's the ads that are causing the problems, not the game. You can see what she said to do when there are issues with ads in her post here.

Re: Virtual Villagers origins 2 - 03/06/18 04:33 AM

I did it. They responded. There was 4 ads that caused problems. I sent them the info
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: Virtual Villagers origins 2 - 03/07/18 09:48 PM

Thanks, poofy! We appreciate it when players call attention to issues like this, so that we can make certain they don't continue. smile Let us know if you have any other problems!

Re: Virtual Villagers origins 2 - 03/12/18 06:48 AM

Thanks Heather
Posted by: shanna42

Re: Virtual Villagers origins 2 - 10/16/18 05:03 PM

How long did it take you to get the thirth necklace piece, I am waiting already forever for it and really want to move on to chapter two.
Posted by: Debber82

Re: Virtual Villagers origins 2 - 10/16/18 07:01 PM

Is there going to be a Virtual Villagers Origins 2 Chapter 3? I love playing this game on Facebook! The only suggestion that I have is to add a wider variety of the daily popup quests, for example, the ones that they have mosquito larvae in the pond and you have a choice of adding soap or oil to kill the larvae. It seems like I get the same 4 or 5 all the time so a wider variety would be more fun. Thanks so much!
Posted by: KeeganAdministrator

Re: Virtual Villagers origins 2 - 10/17/18 06:38 PM

Hi there, Shanna! The third necklace piece
Click to reveal..
can be found in a crack - these are random events that will occur after a certain amount of time has passed (10+ days for the third piece).

The items found in the crack are 100% random, including the chance a villager might not find anything. The only way to guarantee that you get something from the cracks is with the Lemur.