[SPOILERS] Puzzle help - statues

Posted by: AmoraRei

[SPOILERS] Puzzle help - statues - 11/22/17 07:44 PM

I'm stuck on the blue statue. I have the diamond and ruby. What else am I looking for?
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - statues - 11/22/17 10:31 PM

Have you looked carefully for something new in the vicinity of the statue?

Re: [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - statues - 11/23/17 05:08 AM

I had a chief. I finished the yellow statue but something is not trigging for me. I dropped the chief several times on the plans but she wonders off to do something else.

Re: [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - statues - 11/23/17 06:56 AM

Nevermind. Got a new chief and she worked it out.

Re: [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - statues - 11/24/17 03:53 AM

Is there away to trigger the red statue event or is it a waiting game?

Re: [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - statues - 11/25/17 03:20 AM

Do i need a chief in order for the box for the red statue to show up?

Re: [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - statues - 11/27/17 09:20 PM

BORED!! I finished all my puzzles but the red statue.
Posted by: Aviatrix

Re: [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - statues - 12/19/17 07:46 AM

I dunno, since there apparently is a part II, I'm collecting and crafting in case we need any of that stuff. Also, doing my best to fill my bank account since I don't expect tech levels to be cheap. The peeps have other actions which are fun to watch. I never tire of the cliff divers, for instance. Finally, I'm on the watch for things that will help me solve a couple of puzzles I have left to do. If all else fails, I watch ads to earn lavastones. There are a couple of interactive ones that are fun, although briefly and repetitively.
Posted by: Sweets8503

Re: [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - statues - 04/09/18 10:48 PM

I don't see any statues. Are they supposed to be visible? I used the purple necklace and a yellow statue emerged from the ground, only to disappear again.
Posted by: Tobie

Re: [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - statues - 04/10/18 03:07 PM

That sounds like a bug. You should report that to them to get help with it. There's a Help button in the options menu. Just tap the gear to get to it.
Posted by: Nicki125

Re: [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - statues - 05/01/18 06:30 PM

Does anyone know how I can find the third piece to the purple necklace ? I have two pieces from the daily crates that washed ashore but my lemur isn’t finding the third piece. I can’t do anything else. I already used the gold with the forge bucket.
Posted by: dansmot

Re: [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - statues - 09/03/18 01:51 PM

What happens after you add the blue glass to the blue statue?
Posted by: shanna42

Re: [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - statues - 10/09/18 09:29 AM

yellow statue

I have two peaces of neklace in the "hive" but I need 3 and I don't get gold, so I'm stuck. What to do????
Posted by: KeeganAdministrator

Re: [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - statues - 10/09/18 06:20 PM

The third piece of the purple necklace
Click to reveal..
can be found in a volcanic crack after 10+ days have passed in the game. You'll also find the gold pan in a volcanic crack (after 7+ days in the game). The items found in the crack are 100% random, including the chance a villager might not find anything. The only way to guarantee that you get something from the cracks is with the Lemur!
Posted by: Dougkas

Re: [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - statues - 11/24/18 02:29 PM

How do I get a chief or Elder?
Posted by: KeeganAdministrator

Re: [SPOILERS] Puzzle help - statues - 11/27/18 02:47 PM

Hi Dougkas! There are a couple ways to make a villager a chief.

Click to reveal..
The most common way is to keep training your villager in all skills - practice makes perfect! Note that a villager's skills are related to your village's technology levels as well.

You can also play the wheel spin game and hope that you win a "Perfect Villager" stone for your villager's necklace. The spin wheel is a game of chance and the prizes are completely random. Additionally, each individual villager can only wear one necklace at a time. Every time you re-spin the wheel you are essentially removing the necklace from the villager and placing a new one around their neck. The villager will only have the skills associated with the current necklace around their neck.