Duplicating Magic Fish?

Posted by: Hydra14

Duplicating Magic Fish? - 05/15/17 11:42 AM

Well, in Plant Tycoon, you can cross a plant with itself, so you can duplicate it as much as you want, but in FT you need at least two of same Fish to breeed it. So anyone knows the breeding formula for first magic fish?
Posted by: 5p1d3r

Re: Duplicating Magic Fish? - 05/15/17 04:17 PM

Click to reveal..
silky fatfish x daffodil tigerfish

Sorry... This is for the second MF

Re: Duplicating Magic Fish? - 05/16/17 12:46 PM

Thank you so much, but i already tried another thing and got succeed smile
Click to reveal..
Just buy some common eggs from shop. you'll eventually get another Striped Tigerfish. Then breed it with first one and keep doing it until you don't mind money anymore

Then you may start trying combinations for other magic fish.
Posted by: 5p1d3r

Re: Duplicating Magic Fish? - 05/16/17 02:32 PM

If you are breeding for coins then you can do it that way. But if you want to know the breed that makes them then you will have to try breeding from other fishes.

Re: Duplicating Magic Fish? - 05/16/17 06:22 PM

Well, you're right figuring out the breeding chart is the fun part of game smile

But when i play FT and PT, i usually accumulate a good amount of money before i start breeding, so it will be easier.
Posted by: erindors

Re: Duplicating Magic Fish? - 05/23/17 11:00 PM

Click to reveal..
M.F.of Nutrition (striped tigerfish) oriental+tangerine= striped, pufferfish+snout= tigerfish, or fatfish+stickfish=tigerfish or beta+shark= tigerfish,either of these combo will give you the striped tiger the magic fish of nutrition

Re: Duplicating Magic Fish? - 05/24/17 03:15 AM

Thank you Miss Kathy I'm still no good at adding the spoiler tag,does spoiler have to be in brackets or just a space before the text or what????
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: Duplicating Magic Fish? - 05/24/17 05:01 AM

Hello erindors! You’re very welcome. smile Your spoiler tags were almost perfect! The only thing missing was the forward slash in the closing tag. So, if someone chooses to type in the spoiler tag manually they’ll need to put the word spoiler in brackets at the beginning of the text that they want hidden, and put /spoiler in brackets at the end of the text that they want hidden.

Re: Duplicating Magic Fish? - 05/24/17 12:07 PM

Do you mean like this (spoiler) testing/(spoiler)
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: Duplicating Magic Fish? - 05/24/17 06:00 PM

You'll want it to look like this:
Code:
[spoiler] Put spoiler text in this section [/spoiler]

Re: Duplicating Magic Fish? - 05/24/17 06:46 PM

Thank you
Click to reveal..
just like this lol

Re: Duplicating Magic Fish? - 05/24/17 06:49 PM

Still not working frown
I give up I will keep my spoilers to myself as I can't do this spoiler thingy I'm hopeless.
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: Duplicating Magic Fish? - 05/24/17 07:03 PM

Hi erindoors. You have to type in the spoiler tags exactly the way Xay shows in her example, no extra spaces. Simply remove the extra space you have before /spoiler (after the bracket) and the extra space after /spoiler (before the bracket). Try it in your previous post by using the Edit option. You can do this! smile

Re: Duplicating Magic Fish? - 05/24/17 08:46 PM

Yippee I did it by George I did it lol

Re: Duplicating Magic Fish? - 05/24/17 08:56 PM

Thank you very much Xay and Miss Kathy now I can help with my spoilers if anyone needs them as I have found all the MF in FishTycoon 2, but I will not post them unless anyone asks for a certain one,that way I'm not spoiling the game for them that don't need to know and wish to find them theirselves,Happy gaming everyone.
Posted by: MirasPeach

Re: Duplicating Magic Fish? - 06/10/17 12:19 AM

Hello,
I am posting for the first time. Thanks for having me. I wanted to try the spoiler test because I am trying to figure out one magic fish.

Click to reveal..
I am looking for fishy number three. Can anyone help?

Thanks all,
Peachie
Posted by: LisaRae

Re: Duplicating Magic Fish? - 03/09/19 04:18 AM

@MirasPeach
Daresay you've got it, but...

While we're all having fun with spoiler tags:
Click to reveal..
GENUS: GOLDFISH (Note I'm not including the ones where you cross including the desired result)
Beta + Spotanus; Foxface + Pigmy; Pigmy + Spotanus
SPECIES (fin): TANGERINE (ditto)
Bluetip + Pink; Bluetip + Striped; Crimson + Orange; Crimson + Rusty; Greenfin + Sapphire; Greenfin + Striped; Orange + Sapphire; Pink + Spined; Royal + Spined

Hope that helped. smile