Price of Magic Fish??

Posted by: erindors

Price of Magic Fish?? - 04/30/17 08:17 AM

Does anyone know yet what the price is for each magic fish ,I only have 2 prices up to now and that is for the Magic Fish of Isola
Click to reveal..
{ 361$ }
and the Magic Fish of Nutrition
Click to reveal..
{ 75$ }

Posted by: Meems

Re: Price of Magic Fish?? - 04/30/17 06:04 PM

I don't know yet, but new players might want you to hide your answers as "spoilers" which I also don't know how to do.
I got another Magic Nutrition fish in another egg bundle and am breeding them so I can purchase more research.
Posted by: erindors

Re: Price of Magic Fish?? - 04/30/17 11:59 PM

Sorry I don't know how to hide but I won't be telling anymore I just wanted to help as I had hoped that they would help me ( fat chance of that now)
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: Price of Magic Fish?? - 05/01/17 07:45 PM

There is a price for each Magic Fish, but since any fish's price can be changed, the amount that it can be changed to depends entirely on what upgrades, items and other factors are currently in your game, so it's impossible to say what price any of your fish should be. However, a good way to check it is to set the fish over the price you'd like it to be. Then see if it sells quickly.

If it sells really slowly, the price is too high, and you should lower it.

If it sells very quickly, the price is too low, and you should raise it.

If it sells moderately quickly, the price is right for your particular game, and you can keep it there.

~~~~

To add a spoiler tag to your text, you can either write
Code:
[spoiler]your text here[/spoiler]
and the text inside there will be hidden, or you can switch to the full reply screen (button just below the quick reply text area) and click the spoiler icon (see attached) to have it done for you.