Banana Slug

Posted by: sfnegron

Banana Slug - 11/22/16 07:12 PM

Hello! I have played virtual town for a year now and I have completed all my collections except the bug collection because I had never found a banana slug. I don't know if it is I have really bad luck to never find one or my game have a glitch. I played 2-3 times a day for a year and never found a banana slug. Maybe I just can't identify it. Please is someone have a photo post it so I can know what I'm looking for.

I had played when it is raining looking every where and nothing yellow or looking like a slug
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: Banana Slug - 11/23/16 03:59 AM

This thread (and post) will help you!
Posted by: Timonsgirl

Re: Banana Slug - 12/11/16 09:39 PM

Good luck with that. The above thread didn't help me at all. I know where to look but in the year I've been playing I've yet to find a banana slug.
Posted by: seaysick

Re: Banana Slug - 01/21/17 03:18 PM

I am in the same boat. I found one on the game I used to play on my phone and it was multicolored. Never have seen one on my Kindle game.
Posted by: poofy

Re: Banana Slug - 11/29/17 09:46 PM

As long as I've been playing since this game on mobile came out I've seen 2. I'd like to know when they come out. Summer, fall, winter, spring.

When I found it it was by the museum and another time in a corner of a backyard. It's yellow and looks like a worm
Posted by: Yanzwan

Re: Banana Slug - 03/25/19 06:43 AM

Can refer to this link.