Funny situations/pictures/glitches

Posted by: VirtuallyMe

Funny situations/pictures/glitches - 05/16/16 11:38 AM

Virtual Town specific

I think my mayor was REALLY happy to see the adoption lady!
Posted by: Aviatrix

Re: Funny situations/pictures/glitches - 05/16/16 03:18 PM

Heh. This also shows something that I noticed early on: Miss Goode is REALLY tiny.
Posted by: sunshower

Re: Funny situations/pictures/glitches - 05/16/16 03:32 PM

My mayor just did the moonwalk. I was trying to make her break open a rock, and suddenly she started walking backwards away from the rock. Then she stopped and started walking forwards again. It looked just like she was moonwalking.

Re: Funny situations/pictures/glitches - 05/16/16 10:22 PM

I've seen my mayor do that too & wished afterward I could've caught it in a video. Wouldve made an awesome gif! grin
Posted by: Jessamine

Re: Funny situations/pictures/glitches - 05/29/16 12:06 AM

Sometimes when I am using a tool eg pick axe on a rock on the north side of the river, my mayor's blue dots travel all the way to the bridge and back even if she/he is quite close to the rock. She starts walking this long distance until I re tap on the rock.

Re: Funny situations/pictures/glitches - 05/29/16 01:36 AM

Mine does that too. Weird glitch!

Re: Funny situations/pictures/glitches - 06/09/16 06:27 PM

Ummm.... is she narcoleptic?
Posted by: tygerkittn

Re: Funny situations/pictures/glitches - 06/09/16 06:43 PM

Oh, I should have put my "Mayor sinking into a bridge" and "Mayor sitting backwards through a bench" pictures here instead of the screenshots thread.
I can't wait for the new virtual families game. I wonder if the pets will still sorta scuttle sideways instead of walking normally? That really used to bug my son when he'd see me playing, he's used to super realistic graphics. I always tell him "It's the gameplay that counts, not the graphics."
Posted by: tygerkittn

Re: Funny situations/pictures/glitches - 06/18/16 11:37 PM

Siamese twins!

Re: Funny situations/pictures/glitches - 06/20/16 01:15 PM

@tygerkittn Oh that's funny!

Re: Funny situations/pictures/glitches - 08/04/16 12:05 AM

I got a pic of one of my citizens sunk into the bridge!

Posted by: Brid

Re: Funny situations/pictures/glitches - 09/28/16 11:13 PM

I just had adopted Brie and I asked her the question what's the matter and this was her first response.. she has the cutest responses of any kid that I've ever adopted. Later she told me she hatched out of an egg.. it just made me smile and laugh, the other two that have been posted here. I've had happened two people meshed together, It's usually the blokes, or someone frooze an unless eh like you click on them, then they unfreeze..
I'm enjoying this kid.. she makes me smile.
The snob in the town will be in trouble when she grows up.. she has the makings of a good mayor.. Lol
Posted by: Flizia

Re: Funny situations/pictures/glitches - 10/21/17 10:50 AM

Brie is my favorite kind of cheese! grin
I had a funny situation today. When I caught a dragonfly, the secretary said "Mayor, something else has come up..." instead of "You caught a ...! Woohoo!".