Virtual Town for PC?

Posted by: TraciP

Virtual Town for PC? - 02/27/16 06:34 PM

I have Virtual Town for my iPad, but I would really love to play it on my PC also. Does anyone know if it will soon be available for PC?
Posted by: tygerkittn

Re: Virtual Town for PC? - 02/28/16 05:15 AM

You can use android emulators, that's what I do. I can't see the screen well enough on the tablet but I have a huge monitor.
I've used Bluestacks, which worked but I had to load the apk file, for some reason I couldn't connect to google play, although I know other people who use it who could. I used gennymotion but it was slow, laggy and crashed my computer more than once. Now I'm using Nox, which is perfect and I love it. I had doubts when I saw grammatical errors on the loading screen, but what the programmers lack in English skills they more than make up for in programming. I installed, loaded virtual town from googleplay, loaded my saved facebook game, and never looked back. For some reason, nox has it's own clock, and my day starts at 4 PM instead of 5 AM, but I like that better.
I would prefer to play it from Steam, and I will definitely buy it there if it ever comes to Steam, and just start a new game on it. Hint hint, LDW. Steam would be way better than an emulator.
Posted by: Scully

Re: Virtual Town for PC? - 04/15/17 01:41 AM

For those of us who don't know how to do all that...when will this be available on PC? I don't have wireless where I live, and the tiny screen plus the hassle of having to drive several miles every day to get a signal just aren't worth it, even though it's a terrific game in all other ways.