Stone Circle Quest

Posted by: kittybear25

Stone Circle Quest - 02/08/16 03:09 AM

I built the
Click to reveal..
stone circle but I can't figure out how to complete the quest. Do I have to dig a whole somewhere in it or something?
What do I do next? smile
Posted by: QueenBeth

Re: Stone Circle Quest - 02/08/16 12:28 PM

Click to reveal..
If you were told to dig in the stone circle, you have to wait until nighttime, then a dig spot will appear there. Dig it up to continue the quest.
Posted by: LaraM

Re: Stone Circle Quest - 02/09/16 05:55 AM

I finished the stone circle quest, which said I would find clues. I haven't found any and stuck.

What next?
Posted by: sunshower

Re: Stone Circle Quest - 02/10/16 12:44 AM

Click to reveal..

I just dug the hole and took the item to the appropriate person. Is there anything else after that? There weren't really any clues as to what to do next.
Posted by: KatM

Re: Stone Circle Quest - 02/10/16 08:41 PM

I'm wondering too sunshower.
Posted by: gotweim

Re: Stone Circle Quest - 02/10/16 11:35 PM

Me, too, KatM and sunflower!

I've played for over a month and a half...
Do you think we have to wait until the full moon on the 22nd??
Posted by: kittybear25

Re: Stone Circle Quest - 02/13/16 01:23 AM

Okay, thank you!

I completed the quest. But now I don't know what to do. I've cleaned up everything and there is nothing more I can do. Does anyone know?
Posted by: Whispering Oaks

Re: Stone Circle Quest - 02/15/16 02:36 AM

After I read the note I found there, there doesn't seem to be anything to do after that.
Posted by: ChaoticMoira

Re: Stone Circle Quest - 02/19/16 07:15 AM

I was never told to dig in the circle by anyone. I did dig around a bit once I completed it out of curiosity. But I don't recall finding anything. Is someone suppose to tell me to dig there?
Posted by: Aviatrix

Re: Stone Circle Quest - 02/19/16 08:14 AM

ChaoticMoira in the lovely outfit:
Click to reveal..
Have you noticed a kite in your game? What did that lead to? (It's sufficient to say the last thing that happened that you can relate back to the kite, and it's major spoilage so be prudent with spoiler tags.)

If the answer to my first question is no, then forget I ever asked; or answer this one: did you ever do anything with the three boxes in the southeast forest?
Posted by: ChaoticMoira

Re: Stone Circle Quest - 02/20/16 07:08 AM

Click to reveal..
Yes I did the boxes and the kite. I don't really remember what the guy in the museum said to me about the kite though.. That was the last thing I remember doing that is a part of the mayor mystery. I think he said something like "maybe I will find more clues.." Or something along those lines.

Unless I am remembering wrong! That is a possibility , lol.
Posted by: Aviatrix

Re: Stone Circle Quest - 02/20/16 03:50 PM

Okay, I'll take that to PMs then and see if we can jog your memory.
If I remember, that is.