Where do they go?

Posted by: Aviatrix

Where do they go? - 02/04/16 09:51 PM

Sooo... I am assuming everyone has faced a situation where a particular peep isn't home and can't be found anywhere. So where do they go? I know that sometimes they go to the Bank or the Store, but suspiciously are not in there even if the mayor follows them only a few seconds later. They must slip out the back? Is this when the insanely high number of robberies occur? confused

My hypothesis is that there is a cinema on the second story of Town Hall, and they are in there, day or night, munching on popcorn (we know there is popcorn in Virtual Town) and watching movies. Alternatively, they may be SCUBA diving in one of the lakes, but I have never seen SCUBA rash guards in the Boutique.

Where do you think they go? smile
Posted by: Viciousbumblebee

Re: Where do they go? - 02/05/16 02:17 AM

I am not sure we should tell you Aviatrix...I mean if you aren't invited to the parties, maybe that's a sign...

Haha, what a great thread to come up with! I think you are onto something with the robberies, if only we could narrow it down to a certain townie. For my part, I think they are sending secret codes in the lighthouse to the pirates who steal all the tools and works of art. One if by sea....

The rest of my non-criminal disappearing townies are surely hiking in the mountains to discover the source of the waterfalls. There are so many it reminds me of the Trail of the Ten Falls here in lovely Oregon.
Posted by: Rosalina

Re: Where do they go? - 02/05/16 10:41 AM

I agree with Vicious on the robbery scheme or doing something else evil... My people always say "Thank you, now I could go on with my evil plot" or say "My evil plan is going perfectly" when the Mayor give them stuff they requested. Also, the other day I was following one of my peeps (yeah too much time on my hand lol), and that person kept running and then disappeared behind a tree... Just like the insects! It was really funny to watch. I then checked on the person's home, but she's not home or anywhere else after the disappearance... Makes you really wonder....
Posted by: Rissy

Re: Where do they go? - 02/05/16 07:19 PM

Perhaps they are on vacation in Isola
Posted by: Islandera

Re: Where do they go? - 02/05/16 08:53 PM

I like that idea. smile
Posted by: DOUBLEAUVAA153

Re: Where do they go? - 02/06/20 11:05 PM

What to do ?
I'm very curious !
Where did they go ????!?