Virtual Town lucky rabbits foot

Posted by: GameGal

Virtual Town lucky rabbits foot - 02/01/16 09:37 PM

I saw mentioned that a few players bought a lucky rabbits foot or something like that. It helped with growing rare plants and other things in the game. How do you acquire it? How much is it? Thanks!
Posted by: XayAdministrator

Re: Virtual Town lucky rabbits foot - 02/02/16 03:14 AM

You can tap the Gear icon in the upper right corner of the game screen, then the "Coins" section, and scroll down, and you'll see the Lucky Rabbit's Foot. smile
Posted by: Rissy

Re: Virtual Town lucky rabbits foot - 02/02/16 05:24 AM

I looked there and can't find it. Also I updated the game and the feature of moving things doesn't seem to be working. Is it going to become available in a bit or should it be available now?

Re: Virtual Town lucky rabbits foot - 02/02/16 06:00 AM

If you can't find it, Rissy, then you've already bought it smile

How are you attempting to move the town feature? Have you tried placing a new one to get instructions on how the moving works? smile
Posted by: Rissy

Re: Virtual Town lucky rabbits foot - 02/02/16 01:06 PM

I had bought it originally with my first town before it crashed. It doesn't show up in my inventory now. I will purchase a new feature to see how it works. Thank you so much!!
Posted by: Mauragustin

Re: Virtual Town lucky rabbits foot - 02/02/16 05:23 PM

Hello- I bought rabbit's foot and it is just sitting in my inventory. Is there something I need to do to make it be of use?
Posted by: arnie

Re: Virtual Town lucky rabbits foot - 02/02/16 08:34 PM

There's no need to do anything to activate the rabbit's foot. It should start working straight away, although it is difficult to tell, of course. I just leave it in my inventory.
Posted by: GameGal

Re: Virtual Town lucky rabbits foot - 02/02/16 09:19 PM

Do you have to carry the rabbits foot or will it still work if I put it in storage (so I don't accidentally sell it)?

Re: Virtual Town lucky rabbits foot - 02/02/16 10:03 PM

To restore the "Lucky Rabbit's Foot" and the "Broker" purchases:

- Open your Virtual Town game and tap the 'gear' icon in the upper right corner of the display.
- Tap the Coins icon in the upper right
- Tap the green "Restore Purchases" button, and follow the prompts, and those two purchases will be restored.
Posted by: tygerkittn

Re: Virtual Town lucky rabbits foot - 02/03/16 11:26 PM

I clicked on the lucky rabbit's foot so that it was green around it, and left it like that all day. When I came back to the game there were only a couple of weeds/tall grass to cut.