Mysterious visitor

Posted by: KatM

Mysterious visitor - 01/31/16 06:09 PM

The mayor is telling me they have interesting things to buy but she just keeps telling me she sees in the mist I'll be lucky today. What am I doing wrong?
Posted by: AriaSparkle

Re: Mysterious visitor - 01/31/16 10:50 PM

That might have been the
Click to reveal..
fortune teller.
Posted by: KatM

Re: Mysterious visitor - 02/01/16 07:10 PM

Well nothing exciting happened. She just told my fortune and said I'd be lucky. I wasn't any luckier as far as I could tell. Maybe when next Sunday comes around I'll get to buy something!
Posted by: Aviatrix

Re: Mysterious visitor - 02/02/16 06:56 AM

Save your coins. Some of those vendor's items are pricey!

(I want a grand piano.)
Posted by: cbz

Re: Mysterious visitor - 02/04/16 12:58 AM

Same experience with the Mysterious Visitor... She told me my fortune and said I'd be lucky that day. But nothing happened that I could tell... ????
Posted by: ChaoticMoira

Re: Mysterious visitor - 02/18/16 07:44 AM

Yeah I got that visitor too! I felt jipped since it only happens once a week. If her fortune led to something happening it would have been cool. But my day was the same... and it was lottery day! I didn't even win. I thought at least that might mean I would win. I have a rabbits foot and, and fortune teller, still never won lottery..
Posted by: Flizia

Re: Mysterious visitor - 10/19/17 07:33 PM

I found a Tahitian Ridged Cactus seed after I visited her and gave her a mineral. She said that "my luck was foretold".
Posted by: JWStargazer

Re: Mysterious visitor - 02/08/18 08:18 PM

I have won the lottery only once and that was with my first mayor. I am on my, I th I k fourth mayor now! Everyone else has won multiple times. I'm beginning to wonder if I am throwing my coins away by buying lottery tickets!