Why the mayor left....

Posted by: CindyO

Why the mayor left.... - 01/22/16 10:39 AM

I think I have it figured out!

Based on all the seeds I get from the townies, I think the mayor left because he was allergic to flowers! wink
Posted by: Hydra14

Re: Why the mayor left.... - 01/22/16 10:46 AM

Wow. I think he is bored because peeps are too polite.
Posted by: akard

Re: Why the mayor left.... - 01/22/16 02:13 PM

Not polite most of the ppl are rude, even the child my mayor adopted told me he wanted to poo on me
Posted by: CindyO

Re: Why the mayor left.... - 01/22/16 02:56 PM

Lol... Glad I am not the only one with a rude adoptee... Mine say the craziest things sometimes... The developers of this game must have wicked senses of humor!
Posted by: AriaSparkle

Re: Why the mayor left.... - 01/22/16 04:13 PM

Some of my townies are polite, while others are rude. I have only seen an adoptee say something rude once, but that's probably only because I don't talk to my adoptees very much.
Posted by: Viciousbumblebee

Re: Why the mayor left.... - 01/22/16 06:59 PM

Ha ha! I think he left because of the crime rate! My museum and bank get robbed so much I think that Virtual Town doesn't need a mayor as much as they need a police force. wink
Posted by: arnie

Re: Why the mayor left.... - 01/23/16 06:53 AM

Originally Posted By: CindyO
Lol... Glad I am not the only one with a rude adoptee... Mine say the craziest things sometimes... The developers of this game must have wicked senses of humor!

I suspect that the developers (Arthur and Carla) have put in the game all the crazy things their two young sons say.
Posted by: Viciousbumblebee

Re: Why the mayor left.... - 01/23/16 07:09 AM

I agree, Arnie! I love to hear what my adoptees say, it reminds me of my kids. Too funny.
Posted by: Flizia

Re: Why the mayor left.... - 11/04/17 08:13 AM

Originally Posted By: CindyO

Ah, and that loading screen saying "Your child was educated before adoption and is WELL MANNERED and obetient."