what is in the cave?

Posted by: akard

what is in the cave? - 01/14/16 02:51 PM

Completed the ring of stones looked like stone henge,now working on clearing the cave ,does anyone know what is the cave?

Re: what is in the cave? - 01/16/16 01:50 PM

Click to reveal..
I completed the the cave just some minerals and bug inside the cave

Posted by: Hydra14

Re: what is in the cave? - 01/16/16 07:08 PM

Have you EVER heard of spoiler?
Posted by: AriaSparkle

Re: what is in the cave? - 01/17/16 02:38 AM

Even though you didn't specifically ask how to make a spoiler, this is just for the next time you run into a situation like this. You click "new reply" and hit the button with an S with a / through it. This will create spoiler tags, and you type your spoiler in the spoiler tags.

Re: what is in the cave? - 01/17/16 02:43 PM

Not that big of deal that I revealed what was in the cave
Posted by: mrspockfan

Re: what is in the cave? - 01/17/16 03:43 PM

Some people don't mind but others do, but that is in the past now.

You are further ahead in the game than some of us, and you are most likely going to find some juicy details. Would you mind putting them in a spoiler to maintain the intrigue. I won't mind knowing but I also want to be surprised by opening the spoiler button. Thanks.

Re: what is in the cave? - 01/18/16 01:18 AM

Click to reveal..
beach is almost done will let u know what's after the beach

Posted by: Aviatrix

Re: what is in the cave? - 01/18/16 01:52 AM

It really would help preserve the magic of playing the game, rather than reading about playing it, if you put information about surprises inside (not after) the spoiler tags. You almost have it - you just need to put your privileged information immediately after the [spoiler] tag and then put the other tag, with the / in it, after what you are hiding. There wasn't anything in your last post that would spoil the game, so you didn't need spoiler tags there.

I know when I was first working on the cave it was a delicious question what I would find, and I did NOT want to know via a forum post. I wanted to find out by playing the game myself.

When you say "will let u know what's after the beach", who are you talking to? In the base note you asked and answered your own question. Nobody has asked for a walkthrough of your game. Why not enjoy your game unless you get stuck, and share your progress only insofar as it doesn't reveal the secrets of the game to others?
Posted by: LadyCFIIAdministrator

Re: what is in the cave? - 01/18/16 10:55 PM

We'll fix them when we see them, but (if necessary) we can prevent people from posting if they aren't considerate of other players.
Posted by: momov3

Re: what is in the cave? - 03/17/16 03:27 AM

I'm sorry, I don't know how to do the spoiler thing, but I guess I'm not spoiling anything, just making an observation. I finished the beach and can't figure out any reason for it. I would be interested in any advice about what to do at the beach, but please be mindful of others so you don't spoil their mystery.
Posted by: Candy_63

Re: what is in the cave? - 03/17/16 10:11 AM

Wait a few days and you'll figure it out wink

Click to reveal..
There is a port in the Northwest... sometimes arrives a ship and a mysterious traveller visits the town smile

To do the spoiler thing Switch To Full Reply Screen then you will see the S with the / Select it and write your post inside.
Posted by: arnie

Re: what is in the cave? - 03/17/16 02:27 PM

In addition,
Click to reveal..
goodies sometimes wash up on the beach once it's cleared.

Re: what is in the cave? - 03/19/16 03:59 AM

Thank you Candy 63 and Arnie, I'll keep a watch out.

Does anyone know if there is a list of the minerals, plants and bugs that I could use as a check list?
Posted by: Ginnygirl

Re: what is in the cave? - 03/19/16 11:28 AM

Momov3 I haven't seen one yet either. But it would be helpful...

Re: what is in the cave? - 03/19/16 08:52 PM

I just went through the bug section of the museum and wrote down the ones I have. I found out I only need 9 more to complete the bug section.

Re: what is in the cave? - 03/20/16 11:20 PM

Yeah! I finally got...

Click to reveal..
A boat on my beach. The traveler sales plants I didn't have.

I finishes the cave. Had to turn up the light on my tablet so I could see in there. Dang it's dark.

I hope I did the spoiler thing right. If I didn't, I'm sorry.