Virtual Town food

Posted by: powersec

Virtual Town food - 12/21/15 11:10 PM

To get more people to move in I need 7 different kinds of food. I only have 6. Is being able to fish the 7 th kind of food?
Posted by: arnie

Re: Virtual Town food - 12/21/15 11:36 PM

You don't need seven different kinds of food. You just need seven sources of food. You could, say have seven potatoes, six potatoes and one tomato plant, five potatoes, one tomato and one carrot, or any combination so long as there are at least seven in total.
Posted by: powersec

Re: Virtual Town food - 12/22/15 12:28 AM

Thank You.
Posted by: Psychrophobie

Re: Virtual Town food - 01/02/16 03:37 AM

I need 8 food sources, and I have over 30 plants/trees, yet it is not giving me an additional neighbor. And no, my beauty percentage is not the issue. Any suggestions.
Posted by: Aviatrix

Re: Virtual Town food - 01/02/16 01:31 PM

Psychrophobie, check four things:

1) Have you already gained a citizen today? I am pretty sure it is limited to one/day. The solution to this is (ta-da) wait a day.

2) When you say you have over 30 plants/trees, are you talking about veggies and fruit trees, or flowers? Tap on the cornucopia and see what the Food Status is - that is more accurate than how many trees/plants you have. I don't think this is the problem but it's not good to ignore the obvious stuff - my husband and I have been paid for more tech outcalls than you would think, just so the client could have us plug their printer in for them. grin

3) I'll take your word for it that the Beauty Level is not an issue.

4)
Click to reveal..
Have you done anything with the three boxes found in the Southeast Forest? If so, what was the final outcome - the last thing you did, saw, or read that seemed to be connected to those three boxes? I could be wrong about this, but I think that if a story line subplot is not completed, it can stopper up the progress of the game. You can PM your answer to me, or put it in a spoiler box like this one (use the full editor and the icon of an S with a slash through it).