Posted by: LynzieLou

Smelling the room? - 09/29/13 05:33 PM

Why do they keep smelling the room? It's getting kind of annoying smirk
Posted by: Salted8

Re: Smelling the room? - 09/30/13 07:34 PM

Smell the room? When do they do that?
Posted by: Araluen

Re: Smelling the room? - 10/14/13 12:48 PM

Hi, I'm new to forum but have been playing LDW's games on pc for years. I am up to 9th generation & my family have been smelling the room for at least 5 generations, I also have had several epa? reports & fines for the room being toxic, what is the problem with this room? All these reports & fines have been since the room was cleaned up. Do the family ever stop smelling the room??
Posted by: Magesteff

Re: Smelling the room? - 10/31/15 01:01 PM

Every oncein a while one or more goto smell the second bedroom and say "ew this room stinks."

I am wondering what event this is and what the solution is.
Posted by: gamergirl10

Re: Smelling the room? - 11/01/15 12:18 PM

When they are 'smelling the room', it is usually the second bedroom. It's not an event, and there is no solution, it's just an action. There are some of theories about it though, such as the people smelling Margaret's perfume in the doorway, since they never actually enter the room.

I'm not sure about a bathroom though, I've never seen that action.

Re: Smelling the room? - 11/01/15 12:21 PM

Also, the reports on toxins are related to the first bedroom downstairs, that had toxins and chemicals in it before renovation.
Posted by: Magesteff

Re: Smelling the room? - 11/03/15 04:53 PM

In my game they go to the second bedroom, next to the second bath, and say "this room stinks" and "what's that smell" and the action of "smelling the room" they walk to the doorway of the second bedroom.

Re: Smelling the room? - 11/07/15 03:23 AM

Oh, I've never heard them say those things, I guess my volume isn't high enough. That's cool though lol wink
Posted by: Hydra14

Re: Smelling the room? - 11/07/15 10:53 AM

You can't hear it, they talk via text using bottom bar.

Re: Smelling the room? - 11/09/15 08:33 PM

Oh ok. I've heard noises, etc. before when the volume is high enough, so I just assumed, forgetting the text bar. I actually remember seeing that before
Posted by: AriaSparkle

Re: Smelling the room? - 11/15/15 07:24 PM

Since I have never seen it, I guess I'll need to pay more attention to the bar at the bottom when my peeps' action is 'smelling the room'.