My humble abode. WARNING: SPOILERS!

Posted by: Thandi

My humble abode. WARNING: SPOILERS! - 06/27/13 08:45 PM

Hi, here are pics of my home, please post of yours too, I would love to see, even if it's not complete! I'm generation 5 and the first four generations slept in the office and west bedroom until I decided to go all out. suggestions welcome!

Re: My humble abode. WARNING: SPOILERS! - 06/27/13 08:50 PM

I made the blue room the parents room against Margarets wishes because I thought that it wouldn't be fair if the boys had an ensuite room and the girls didn't

Re: My humble abode. WARNING: SPOILERS! - 06/27/13 08:54 PM

The lounge is incomplete because I have to wait for level seven to buy the arm chairs

Re: My humble abode. WARNING: SPOILERS! - 06/27/13 09:01 PM

and finally, the tv room. I don't know what to do with all the space, suggestions welcome
Posted by: VV3 girl123

Re: My humble abode. WARNING: SPOILERS! - 06/30/13 10:24 PM

Wow, It's really amazing what everyone comes up with! I actually would really wanna live there!
Posted by: bethlham

Re: My humble abode. WARNING: SPOILERS! - 07/01/13 04:02 AM

smile
Posted by: Araluen

Re: My humble abode. WARNING: SPOILERS! - 10/26/13 05:29 AM

Does it matter where you put the full sized swimming pool? No matter where I try & place it, family keeps swimming through it when selling the collectibles. Luv what you have done so far, what is the green settee you have on the front porch?
Posted by: Aviatrix

Re: My humble abode. WARNING: SPOILERS! - 10/26/13 06:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Araluen
Does it matter where you put the full sized swimming pool? No matter where I try & place it, family keeps swimming through it when selling the collectibles. Luv what you have done so far, what is the green settee you have on the front porch?

Peeps love to swim. Even the gardener swims through it if it's between him and where he's headed.

Not to speak for bethlham, but the green settee is from A Terri's couch mods - it's in group 3, the lime animal print couch. You can find her collection of couch mods here in the VF2 Mods forum.
Posted by: mrspockfan

Re: My humble abode. WARNING: SPOILERS! - 12/14/13 05:27 PM

I love the new decorations especially the Christmas tree. Drop a peep onto it and watch them celebrate.
Posted by: AmberKillian

Re: My humble abode. WARNING: SPOILERS! - 12/14/13 07:04 PM

Trees are definitely some of my favorites!
Posted by: Flizia

Re: My humble abode. WARNING: SPOILERS! - 08/06/18 06:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Thandi
and finally, the tv room. I don't know what to do with all the space, suggestions welcome

Maybe try adding some plants?