Entire Game Gone:(

Posted by: sadboy3000

Entire Game Gone:( - 01/09/19 09:44 PM

Hi everyone, I am here in grief. Today, I opened my computer to continue playing virtual families 2, and a message appeared that said 'your family has been lost, you need to adopt someone new'. At this point I was in despair but I adopted someone. I checked to see if the original family was even on the family tree, but they weren't. All their money and furnishings were gone. I restarted my computer and the brand new person disappeared, and I received the same message. I repeated this, receiving the same result, every time. I have sufficient space on my laptop. It is a 2008 Dell because I'm broke broke. Please fix this, I am in crisis.
Posted by: KeeganAdministrator

Re: Entire Game Gone:( - 01/10/19 06:08 PM

Hi there! We're sorry to hear that you've lost your game. As we'll need to ask you additional questions to help troubleshoot your game, please contact us at Customer Support by emailing support@ldw.zendesk.com - make sure to include your operating system and version, as well as the version of the game you're running (found in the Settings menu) and where you bought it.