Is VF2 different on the Windows Store?

Posted by: Strong&Fearless

Is VF2 different on the Windows Store? - 02/24/17 02:12 PM

Hi guys! I've been playing Virtual Families 2 on my android device for a long time and I just love it! smile Since I got a new laptop, I'm thinking of playing it there too!
I know I can get the game from Last Day Of Work's official site but I noticed that the game is also available on the windows store for FREE!!
So.. I do not know if I should get the game from LDW's website (which costs 10$) or from the windows store for free.

Are there any differences between the two versions of the game or are they the same?? confused "Where should I get VF2 from?...Which one is better?"

Can someone clear it out for me? ^^
Posted by: Hydra14

Re: Is VF2 different on the Windows Store? - 02/24/17 03:51 PM

I believe WS verison is Freemium like Android version, it has in-app purchases and is contently-updated with peeps having lower salaires while BlueSnap version doesn't have content updates (don't have some furniture) and your peeps will have higher salaires. I may be wrong tho.
Posted by: Strong&Fearless

Re: Is VF2 different on the Windows Store? - 02/25/17 10:14 AM

Thanks a lot for providing some information, Hydra14! smile
I heard that in the windows store version, we cannot rename the peeps which means it is quite similar to the android version. And I also heard that the quality of VF2 from windows store is lower than the other versions! frown

I wanna get the best version but at the same time I also want to save my money and get it for free. So yeah.. I still don't know where I should get the game from! I hope someone in the forum knows more about this.