What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2)

Posted by: thatgamergirl

What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 02/25/14 10:27 PM

Hey! Thatgamergirl here! I decided to start this because I wanted to know...
WHATS BEEN HAPPENING?
They have a post like this for Virtual Families, and one for Virtual Families 2 I believe, but hey, why not a fresh one? My family is going great!
Sandretta Mom, 33, and works as a magazine editor.
GepuDad, 30, works as a statistien (sorry, I'm not the best speller cry )
Children, Icona(adopted),9, Bubbles 6, Marco 3, and Baby Kikono.
Posted by: Amanda231

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 02/26/14 12:40 AM

Well, HI!!! I kinda had to start over cause my peeps died, but its ok, umm, well Andretta is living and well, and is rejecting marriage proposals LIKE A BOSS!!!! XD

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 02/26/14 01:22 AM

Haha! laugh And wow is she getting a lot of proposals? It took poor Sandretta a long time to receive one!

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 02/26/14 01:43 AM

lol yeah, but she just a few minutes ago met a perfect man named Dante and they have a baby and another adopted girl!

What rooms do you have and how do you use them? I have two bedrooms, a bathroom, and that blue room I made a play room smile

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 02/26/14 10:08 PM

Wow! And the west room is the living room and the blue room is the children's room which is filled with plenty of toys! Sadly, Icona would rather dig in the rubbish and bang dishes!
And I'm only on my second generation, if your wondering.

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 02/26/14 11:56 PM

XD lol! I think I'm on my...11th?....generation, I'm not sure. And my kids don''t really like to either, but sometimes I just force them because there's more to life than banging dishes, Carilla! grin

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 03/02/14 06:21 PM

Well, Carania got the house, rejected a few proposals, finally found someone, and they had a little girl named...Carania! laugh
Posted by: Amara

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 03/11/14 01:34 AM

The maid keeps walking in about every other time any of the families are trying to make a baby and they never have one when that happens. I'd fire the maid but with my luck the gardener would start walking in instead. smirk
Posted by: MissKathyAdministrator

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 03/11/14 04:13 AM

LOL! It may comfort you to know that the maid being in the room while the couple is trying to make a baby has no effect on whether or not the couple is successful. laugh

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 03/12/14 01:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Amara
The maid keeps walking in about every other time any of the families are trying to make a baby and they never have one when that happens. I'd fire the maid but with my luck the gardener would start walking in instead. smirk

lol! Yeah, It's kind of disturbing when the maid does that, and since the room's clean, there's NOTHING that needs cleaning in there, she really has no excuse! laugh
Posted by: Amara

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 03/12/14 02:14 AM

Well I find the whole errr...ritual disturbing, I'd personally prefer the room just go dark for a few, because it is almost too silly to watch but I have to watch to make sure nothing went wrong and they have to start over. Not sure why the maid chooses to watch...

So one of the couples had the first kid and it turned out to be twins, which is always cool and they're cute but they also have the same name which is Bib. I've had 4 different families have twins before this and 1 triplets and none of them have had identical names. Although one was named Hobo and 2 sets had mullets. laugh
Posted by: Nora Willow

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 03/14/14 08:43 PM

Adopted a blonde named Rosie, (she's a chair maker), who shortly after got a marriage proposal from Frankie (Online Security). They had their first child, a son named Harry who takes after his mother and is blonde. He is now 4 years old, and will soon (most likely) have a new addition to the fam. smile
Posted by: svbabe

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 03/18/14 04:18 PM

In addition to their 2 year old daughter Letta, my new mommy Odessa, a fiction writer, and her husband Frankie, a meat grader, just had triplets! 3 more little girls! Wonder if girls are neater about leaving loose socks about....probably not. smirk
Posted by: Caketchi

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 04/03/14 11:05 PM

41 year old Verona lives happily as a Pesto Sauce Maker with her 41 year old Spice Mixer husband Malibu. They have four biological children. 17 year old Meteora, 12 year old Volt whose red and black hairr reflect his fiesty and mischievous personality, friendly and quiet 9 year old Beamer, and Marcolo, the 7 year old tornado. Im trying to get Verona to have a look alike child (Verona has purple hair) but nobody so far. Maybe in her remaining two children, wish me luck! smile
Posted by: Caketchi

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 04/03/14 11:11 PM

News Flash: Verona just had baby Kristania but only brown pigtails, no purple hair. Just in case no purple haired child, Volt might inherit.
Posted by: thatrandomperson

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 04/07/14 10:10 PM

Sometimes the kids do it and it's so weird but the maid does it too
Posted by: thatrandomperson

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 04/07/14 10:25 PM

I have a mom that is 54, Sumatra and her husband is 51, link and they have 3 kids, zebra, the youngest, she's 15 and she has black hair and green eyes and a pinkbow in her hair. Her sister is in college, map and looks exactly alike but they are not twins, which is weird and they have another daughter that's also in college, her name is Brianna, she has black hair with gray streakes. Does anyone have a match.
Posted by: Vivian Li

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 05/29/14 04:36 PM

Right now, I have both parents as Dress Designers (yay for the Perfect Match goal! laugh ), and sometimes, when I drag them both to the workshop to work on their careers, I accidentally drop one on the other and they try for a baby O_O Now THAT is a real accidental baby in this game!
Posted by: MeowKittyKat

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 08/07/14 06:49 PM

Recently, I started a new generation, adopted a rainbow haired girl named Elsa, and she Married a bald Bluff. laugh they only have one child now, a blonde haired girl named Wizzy.
Posted by: Rivie

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 09/24/14 05:33 PM

I just started playing, I adopted Crisor a 40 year old Recipe Inventor and he married right away Jessola a 37 year old Lobbyist. They've been married for a while now, they have a 12 year old, red haired girl, Tiny, who still likes to jump on the bed. Jessola and Crisor have been trying to have another baby but no luck, I don't know if that won't be possible now that she's over 35. I did want them to have more kids, but they didn't have much money so I made them wait a little. Adoption is too expensive and they can't afford it right now, so maybe they'll just have one kid. They'll keep trying though, just in case wink

Here's a picture of my first generation laugh

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 09/25/14 02:56 PM

I just got a little boy, Logic, show up and they adopted him, now they have two kids. Perfect timing because Tiny doesn't want kids at all, hopefully Logic will. Tiny is already 18, when do they go to college?
Posted by: arnie

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 09/25/14 03:21 PM

They leave on their 19th birthday so Tiny will go soon!

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 09/25/14 03:35 PM

Thanks! She just left for college, so now the house seems different without her. Even though Logic is still there, she was the only child for 18 years of her life
Posted by: Anarose

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 10/04/14 09:03 PM

Interesting Topic :-)

I needed to start with a fresh new game (computer expired!). My family is now on its second generation. The first couple ( Grandma Decibel and Grandpa Logon) had one child, Lucie. Lucie (of Course) inherited the home. She is now at age 40 a level 3 Denture Maker. Her husband, Dante, is a 37 year old level 7 telemarketer. They have one 10 year old daughter, Kristette, and two sons; 15 year old Kita and Beamer - age 7.

Love the names and career titles (LOL)!

The family has completed all of the generation one and two home renovations. The west room is the children's bedroom, and Bedroom 1 is currently their sitting room (includes a new TV). The home office doubles as the parent's bedroom.

This family likes to play and has spent a good part of their income on toys, a Foosball table and the nicest BBQ grill. They also recently added a Tabby cat to the household.

Lucie's salary is 180, Dante brings in 420 and they earn all the extra coins they can by selling collectibles in their online store. At this moment they've 5,028 coins saved up.

The couple would like to leave a big pile of coins to help the third generation out. However, everyone wants "more stuff", new outfits and it takes a LOT of groceries to feed an active family. Meanwhile socks keep piling up along with the bills.

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 10/05/14 03:40 PM

After producing a fourth child at the age of 44 Lucie's hair has turned grey overnight! So, while Kita left for college at the age of 19 there are still three children devouring groceries, gathering collectibles, giggling, chasing gophers, making noise and dropping odd socks all over the house.

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 10/08/14 01:30 AM

All four children (Kita, Kristette, Beamer and Bliss) have grown up and have left home. Dante passed on just after Bliss turned 18. Lucie threw off depression by throwing herself into her work as a Denture Maker. By the time Bliss left for college Lucie had become quite happy. I learned that giving an elder vitamins and a piece of fresh fruit will improve thier health. Although alone in the home with only the family cat to talk to, Lucie remains happy. She enjoys soduku, crafting dentures in the workshop, looking for the moon, the sounds of nature, selling collectibles and recieving email from her children. Of late Lucie has begun to reflect more upon "old times". She is a level 7, Exceptional Denture Maker with a salary of 450. (Dante reached the top of his job as a Telemarketer with a salary of 480)
Posted by: swetemama

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 10/15/14 08:47 PM

Ok so I'm on my third gen.
My first gen was
Mom:odessa
Dad:dozo
Kid:kristette

Second gen was
Mom:kristette
Dad:tonic
Kid:trishela

Third gen is
Mom:trishela is 43
Dad:bingolo is 42
Kids:adware is at colloge
Frania is 17
Arthi is 18
Puma is 15
Posted by: VF_Life

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 10/28/14 11:27 PM

After choosing Becky she got married they had a child, then twins, then triplets!
Posted by: Oreocreme

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 12/20/14 10:28 PM

I had something new happen in my 8th generation. No sooner had Gabriella moved into the house, a little orphan showed up and she adopted him. I never had an unmarried peep with a child before in either VF 1 or 2. I decided since she had an heir, companionship and someone to pick up collectables (and loose socks) while she worked, I would hold out for a husband who shared her career or had less than $150 in the bank. She must have turned down about 15 proposals, but finally when she was 33 and her son was 12, a guy proposed who had the same career as Gabby & had $130 in the bank. I got both the Married for Love and Perfect Match trophies at the same time! It is too bad that he looks like a hippie with long stringy hair. He's not much to look at, but I wasn't about to turn HIM down. They now have a baby boy that looks like his father only with cuter hair. smile

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 12/20/14 10:57 PM

Congratulations Oreocreme, that is AWESOME! laugh

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 12/20/14 11:01 PM

One time my parent Atlas was in the house for 1 minute and got a little orphan. And one time on a different computer the parents were dying and their teenage daughter let in an orphan smile
Posted by: Cashew

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 04/03/15 03:14 AM

Cashew family consists of:

Brucino, age 30, Model Builder. Likes work.
Feletta, age 29, Eyeglass Repairer. Likes cooking.
Bot, age 6. Likes snacking and bugs.
Aipad, age 3. Likes organizing.
Franchi, newborn. No particular interests.

Brucino is a handsome young man with dark, long hair and the biggest, deepest brown eyes in the family. Feletta matches her husband beautifully with her sheet of brown hair, large eyes, and little grape-shaped hair clip. The children Bot, Aipad, and Franchi look nothing like their parents: Bot is black haired and green eyes, with an adorable little smirk plastered on his face. Aipad shares her brother's eyes but has two thick ropes of blonde hair instead. Finally, Franchi shares his older sister's hair color, the latter of which is rather long and mullet-like; though has large, blue eyes. All family members share the same olive skin tone; the girls share similar outfits consisting of green overalls. Brucino (and soon Franchi) wears a pale green sweater with brown cargos, while Bot has a red-and-white shirt and plain jeans.

The family is doing quite well now. Feletta has no real need to work by the state of things; it is difficult for her to have a child although the family wants children badly. Luckily, Feletta has been blessed with three beautiful, subtle, and adept children with some of the sweetest names invented; while not caring for them, Feletta enjoys cooking recreationally.

Brucino is the worker of the family; so perfectly flawed, if only Brucino would stay forever! His handsome face is modestly combined with simple attire, reflecting Brucino's unique and valued personality. Although Brucino is devoted to his work, it is not uncommon to see the father of three reading stories to Bot, Aipad, and Franchi. He and Feletta are very close; in fact, of all the little families I've raised, Brucino and Feletta seem to actually house love for one another.

The children are adorable, especially Aipad; her little face lights up every room. It's hard not to praise her out of joy when she thinks she can hide from you! Though the others, Bot and Franchi, are still cute. Bot is my little entomologist; he found the first bug collectible and is constantly "catching grasshoppers" or "looking for bugs". While Franchi is a baby, just by looking at his family tree picture, he seems perfect in his own right. The kids are reasonably well-behaved (most of the time) and try their best not to draw on walls or bang dishes- though the temptation can be found, occasionally, in Bot.

With a modest bank account, Brucino and Feletta have bought many career upgrades as well as one renovated room (only on first gen). They only spend on groceries, medicine, and flea-market health products when available.

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 04/04/15 07:34 PM

After two months of not playing, I came back to my virtual family and started it over and without even pressing the try again button. I got a spikey haired guy and after an hour of proposals he married a blonde bun. And had a rainbow baby smile
Posted by: Cashew

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 04/07/15 04:06 AM

Brucino and Feletta have since had two children; Rupee and Tozo. Rupee has a mature, deep-brown hair shade and the biggest eyes one could behold, but beware; beyond the dignified tones and short, wavy haircut lays a mischievous little girl who loves to program and play office as well as draw on walls. Rupee is a handful, but surprisingly fits right into the family.
Tozo, on the other hand, has a quieter and more neutral personality; though I take the latter back, for Tozo has quite strong opinions. Quite the picky child, Tozo loves the dark and fish though despises meat and babies. Good thing Tozo is Brucino and Feletta's last child! Tozo is adorable, with tight curls of brown hair along with his sister Rupee's dark and opaque eyes. The young child already wears glasses which add to his total package.

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 04/19/15 05:52 PM

My peeps have a daughter named Brania who seems to be quite upset about being an older sister to two. She has been "depressed" for a while now, and her action consistently says "Jealous about new baby" (as our new addition arrived today). Not sure what's going on here, maybe just a weird coincidence between the two events?
Posted by: AriaSparkle

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 04/22/15 08:54 PM

I have a family of 4. The parents, Ribbons and Hal, are in their 50s and have 2 children. Marcetto, the older child, is 15. The younger child, Penniana, is 8 and she isn't that troublesome. When Marcetto was younger, he sometimes jumped on the bed or played in the workshop, which made him more troublesome than Penniana. Overall, both my children are good.

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 04/25/15 01:26 PM

I have started a new generation. I picked Penniana to be the mother, and she married a blue spiky haired guy named Tozo. Penniana is 27 and Tozo is 24. They have one child named Jessesse, who is currently 3. I'm thinking of having them have another child when Jessesse is somewhere from 6 to 9 years old. I haven't seen much trouble from Jessesse yet, but I have only seen her for minimal time, so I don't know...

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 04/25/15 07:08 PM

Update: New generation for my peeps. I chose Brania's sister, Lella to carry on the family's legacy. I decided she was the best fit. Took me awhile to find her a suitable hubby. She was 30 when she married Pauletto. They're having trouble having children, although they both desperately want them. Lella is becoming depressed, and Pauletto is 'a bit blue' but I have no way to help them out frown hopefully they will get a random adoption event soon!

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 04/26/15 02:25 AM

Good news! Penniana and Tozo are now level 5 in their careers. Penniana has another child. His name is Marcolo, and he has blonde dreadlocks and bright blue eyes. He looks like Marcetto from the last generation. Marcolo is currently newborn, Jessesse is 7, Penniana is 29, and Tozo is 26. They have over 1,000,000 coins, about 150,000 food, and a fully renovated house. I'm thinking of modding it or revamping it soon.

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 04/27/15 10:33 PM

Penniana and Tozo are now masters of their careers, and they are both in their 30's. Penniana is 37, and Tozo is 34. Jessesse is 17 and Marcolo is 11. Recently, I got the orphan event and adopted Trishella in. Trishella is 4 and she has long blonde hair in braids. She also has green eyes. Since I like having children alone in the house, I think the next child I'll have is going to be when my people are in their late 40's. Otherwise, I'll adopt a child when they're in their 50's. I am on my 43rd generation.
Posted by: VF 4 Life

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 05/03/15 03:05 PM

Hello just joining in ( I have the first version ),
I'm on my second generation (I had to restart after 33 generations ;()
A girl who was the little sister to triplets moved into the house after the tragic death of her father. Her name was Katia she has blonde pigtails and wears a pink top with a denim skirt. She married Burhi who has black hair and glasses. They have twin girls Webby and Twinkle they both like strolling and have black hair with glasess they wear a blue shirt with a white skirt.

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 05/03/15 08:13 PM

I've started a new generation, so now I'm on my 44th generation. I chose Trishella to inherit the house. Trishella has married Balozo. They're both in their 30s. Trishella is 34 and Balozo is 36. I have tried 4 times for these guys to have kids, but none of these times worked. I knew they both wanted kids, plus I had no lack of money, so I bought the adoption upgrade. The kid was a little girl named Frie, and she is currently 8. Frie has straight, medium-long blonde hair and glasses. She also has a white shirt with purple stripes and a jean skirt. Balozo has straight brown hair and glasses, and he wears a white shirt with a red tie & black jacket, with matching black pants. I just rearranged the house, so I moved the stuff on the patio to a different location outside, and made room for new stuff. Also, the old entertainment room is now a library, the old laundry room is now an entertainment room, the old living room is now a pool/living room, yet the family room, adult's bedroom, and child's bedroom remain the same. Along with this, I'm going to upgrade the office, kitchen, 1st bathroom, and workshop.

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 05/04/15 07:34 PM

44 generations AriaSparkle? WOW! shocked Have you tried giving both Trishella & Balozo a Doctors Consultation? It could be that one or both of them are in need of Baby Boost. Only a Doctors Consultation will tell you for sure.

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 05/04/15 08:23 PM

I tried, and it didn't say anything. Trishella is currently 42 and Balozo is 44. I decided to adopt another child, and his name is Gregetto. Gregetto has sleek black hair and dark brown eyes. He wears very light brown pants and a green short-sleeve shirt with patterns on, like the gardeners' outfit. Apparently, a couple real time hours ago, I checked on the game and the gardener, Loyal, looked exactly like him except taller. Gregetto is currently 4 and Frie is 16. Now that the house has been revamped and upgraded, it looks better than ever!
Posted by: MrsRobinson

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 05/05/15 12:11 AM

What was the tragic death of her father? My people hardly ever get sick. I have even let them stay a bit sick to see what happens. They get better by themselves. Hmmm.

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 05/05/15 12:48 PM

Your people get better by themselves? That's weird. Also, when someone's status is a bit sick, they could be more than just a bit sick. My people normally get sick once or twice in a generation. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Anyways, my people are doing quite well. Trishella is 46, Balozo is 48, Frie is 18, Gregetto is 8, and I just got the orphan event. I adopted her in, and her name is Trishina. Trishina has reddish blonde hair that is tied in a tight bun, brown eyes, raindrop earrings that are yellow, and a long, stunning red dress. Trishina is currently 3.
Posted by: VF 4 Life

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 05/23/15 02:35 PM

I'm ahead quite a few generations with Paul and Franie and their new son Otto they are extremly happy Paul is always on the computer talking to his sister Jess. They talked about their pasts and are extremly happy with their new family Franie wants a baby girl I will post later

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 05/25/15 02:42 PM

Ok, so I'm now nearing the end of my 45th generation. First, I have to state a couple of things that happened in the 44th generation. So, when the parents were getting older, I adopted 2 kids: Kikolo and Kristania. I considered them twins because I had adopted them atthe same time, though the only thing in common about them was their eyes, which were both colored brown. After the parents had died, I chose Kristania to inherit the house, because her salary was 15 and her want for kids was would be nice. When she got her first marriage porposal, I decided that I wanted her to be single. After a while, I felt I would start fresh for the 46th generation, so I didn't adopt any kids either. Next generation, I'll start with a new person.
Posted by: Jackie_Paoli

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 06/09/15 04:16 PM

Lucella is second generation. She married early to Francozo, who entered the family with over $370. They planned on only having two kids, whom turned out to be two girls, Katola and Skye. They are one year apart. Francozo secretly wanted a boy, so little Fargor came along, looking just like his dad. Currently Lucella is 44, Francozo 46, Katola 19 or so, and Skye 18. Skye likes cooking so she makes lost of the meals in the house. Francozo is a ketchup bottler and Lucella makes dresses. They are a happy family of five.

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 08/19/15 10:47 PM

Geez. . .I forget what generarion I'm in, but I think it was 48 50ish.

Anyways, I currently gave 3 people. Brella, the mother, who is 44, Bot, the father, who is 46 and Bono, the child, who is 12. Brella is a hard worker who spends her time doing her career. Bono is an energetic boy who spends most of his time playing & running around. Bot is a calm person who spends most of his time doing his career and cooking.

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 08/27/15 07:58 PM

Started a new generation, of which I think is the 50th. Anyways, before that, my family had 3 more kids: Franina, Load, and Zest. I chose Load for the next generation because I thought his name was funny, he had the best salary, and wanted kids definitely. He is currently 29 and has a 26 year old wife named Pinki along with a 3 year old daughter who's name is Adrella. All is running well.

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 10/03/15 02:10 AM

I am now on my 52nd generation. I started it off with Deb, the only child of the previous generation. She married Moss, a man with blue spiky hair. They currently have 2 kids: Brunico, a boy who is in college and Spot, who is just a baby. Deb is currently 46, and Moss is 48.

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 01/12/16 04:23 AM

Something doesn't quite add up crazy
For those of you who may not be able to see this, my peeps' happiness bar is filled up, yet she is "feeling depressed"

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 01/12/16 06:18 AM

Hi Nora. Did she happen to
Click to reveal..
receive an e-mail that said that her uncle had passed away?
That would cause the behavior that you saw. It passes within a few minutes.

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 01/12/16 03:08 PM

I believe she did, but I suppose I did not pay close enough attention to the email grin I tend to overlook the super long ones as spam laugh
Posted by: Shimmer11

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 03/07/16 11:24 PM

I just started my third generation. I started it with Babette who was one of my triplets. She is a key maker. Babette married this guy named Stepholo. He is a vitamin inventor. They just had a baby boy named Linux. Linux is really weird because he dislikes fruit and holidays. Maybe fruit is not too weird but holidays, seriously. I am going to get him that one online course thing to give him a like. Ps. If you're wondering, I do a small cheat by praising them a lot when they work. This helps me get tons of money.
Posted by: Jessamine

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 03/10/16 09:18 AM

I've noticed that too, my peeps can be Elated but their action is 'feeling depressed'

And I just checked my family, she got told Uncle Alpert died and now she is feeling depressed. So that explains it.

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 03/10/16 09:21 AM

AriaSparkle how did you get one child in colleg and another as a baby? My peeps always argue when I try to get them to have more kids when they are older eg late 30 s.

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 03/10/16 09:25 AM

My recent family has one set of boy triplets followed by a set of girl triplets !

I've seen some cool names that could actually be pretty good for humans too: Tiny, Sunny, Legend, Atlas, Hobbit. Not sure about Pong though...
Posted by: swetemama

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 05/01/16 01:09 AM

So I had to start over on my kindle fire and I am on my sixth generation. I have:
Francisco, who is the dad and is 27
Carila, who is the mom and is 25
And roxy, who is the baby
Posted by: IsolaFoxGirl22

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 05/02/16 06:59 AM

Hi, I'm not new here, but I have been playing VF2 for a while now, and I'm currently on my second generation. My first gen started out with Balico and Franiana. Balico was a Fiction Writer, and Franiana was a Spammer. They had two sons, Doc (who is starting my second generation) and Droid (who is currently in college). They also had a dog.

Just before starting my second generation, Balico passed away and Franiana died shortly after. Doc has inherited the house, and is a Fairy Tale Writer. Doc also inherited the family dog. He's doing pretty good right now, though I am looking for a wife for him, so I can get some more kids. Droid is still in college. I'll post more updates soon.
Posted by: GamerGirlSam

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 09/26/16 10:31 PM

Currently, I'm on my 25th generation. The parents, Boino and Brenola, are 56 and 53. They have 4 sons, Bluff, Francono, Fargozo, and Saffron, and a daughter, Franie. They also adopted a girl, Zia. Bluff, Francono, and Franie are in college. Fargozo is 17, Saffron is 15, and Zia is 13. I'm not sure who I'm going to start a new generation with yet.
I'll keep you posted!

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 09/29/16 01:23 AM

Update: The parents died, and Zia took over the house. She is now married to Boone, and has 4 sons, Maestro, Sopt (adopted), Detto, and baby Merlino.
Also, I recently purchased Virtual Families 2 (by recent, I mean a few minutes ago) for my laptop, and I really love it. The parents, Kathleen and Dave, have a baby girl. I'm going to name her Zoe when she turns 2.

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 10/08/16 06:31 PM

Sorry, I haven't been very good at keeping you guys posted, although I don't know if anybody really reads this. Here's another update:
mobile - Zia and Boone had another baby, a girl named Trishy, and adopted a girl named Nappa. Trishy eventually took over the house and married Fargetto. They have five kids: Pierory, the only boy, Alina, Margiana, and the twins, Flash and Briana. This morning, I bought a lot of house events, and in one of them, a little girl showed up on my doorstep. Her name is Franesse. The parents are now 34 and 31.

computer - I started another family along with Kathleen and Dave. They are Iris and Nick. Both families now have six kids. Kathleen and Dave had Zoe, Kirsten, Leo, Richard, Clara, and Esther. Iris and Nick had Kelsey, Gavin, Katie, Jared, Dylan, and Sara. None of them are adopted.

Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) - 11/25/16 10:38 PM

I started the 8th generation on my Kathleen & Dave family, and this happened to me.
Me: Work on your career! *drags peep to workshop*
Peep: Preparing a meal
Me: *drags peep to workshop* I said work on your career!
Peep: Browsing web
Me: Okay fine! Browse the web! *drags peep to office*
Peep: Working on career
Me: Wait -- Envelope Stuffer is an office job?
lol